Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jun 22, 2017
Nope. Everything worked fine for mine. No black screens and everything was translated. I already uploaded it earlier, but here it is again: Just need to use Mtool and load the trans file. Can also be manually edited with notepad or similar program.
Can you zip your working version of the MTL then? and upload it?

At least for me when I try to download the tool, I can't I just get stuck at the MEGA logo:
can't download the tool.JPG

So the translation you uploaded does not really help :X

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Can you zip your working version of the MTL then? and upload it?

At least for me when I try to download the tool, I can't I just get stuck at the MEGA logo:
View attachment 1170791

So the translation you uploaded does not really help :X
Here you go:

Just unpack the files into the game's main folder (where the exe file is located) and read the How to Use text file. The Tool is dependent on the game's location path, so you'll have to manually change the path of two files with notepad. I tried to make the steps as clear as possible. Still requires the MTool itself, which is in the 7zip file, so you'll get the tool itself. The base game I used is the one on

Reactions: Mikufan39
Jun 22, 2017
Here you go:

Just unpack the files into the game's main folder (where the exe file is located) and read the How to Use text file. The Tool is dependent on the game's location path, so you'll have to manually change the path of two files with notepad. I tried to make the steps as clear as possible. Still requires the MTool itself, which is in the 7zip file, so you'll get the tool itself. The base game I used is the one on
Okay, I tried it out.
Yes, it does work, but unfortunately the translation is very rough even for a MTL.
And as you pointed out it does not translate any special characters.

But yeah, props where is due :)
You have posted the first working translation for the game,
it certainly works good enough to understand what is going on in the game.

Last edited:

pr0dukt

Jun 2, 2019
why do these games never have auto-advance dialog features? or do they and I just don't know which damn key it is?

+1 all the same..

TeasingCat

Feb 1, 2021
Could someone make a translation request for because its not letting me do it also here is a link of the game so people know

ChristinaKuritsu

Jun 6, 2018
Having trouble opening the startwithtool.bat file with notepad. It seems after I edit it, the file won't want to save again, and I can't override the file. Any help with this?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Could someone make a translation request for because its not letting me do it also here is a link of the game so people know
I really wouldn't.

Why would anyone wanna bother doing any kind of decent translation on it?

Just have some patience:

wolflegend228

Sep 20, 2020
I am "working" on the translation myself aswell:
1) Problem do a full MTL and the game itself won't even start up....
2) I am now working on the text only, it is working but the scenario [Image(s)] are not being displayed during the scene.
{I am thinking that, once I translate the scenario files aswell, this problem will sort itself out.}
Main problem is that translator ++ - seemingly does not allow you to select .txt files, so at the moment I am doing google translate for documents, 1 by 1..... seeing as there is 240 .txt files it's gonna take a lot of time and quite frankly I cannot be bothered to do it that many times.

Example of current issue:
View attachment 1162955
Apparently the scenes break after interacting with the Baker twice or on the third try. I even have the gallery unlocked and it doesn't show the scenes for me.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote