Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
As likely memntioned by many, it is almost inevitable that Kagura will eventually pick this up.

I just hope that there aren't too many pirates that Kagura decides that doing this is no longer worth their time.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
I couldn't get the partial over at ulmf to work at all. I'm just desperate to get the menus translated so I can progress easier.
you copied some folders into the data-folder.
Delete the files with the same names as the folders you pasted in there. Then the files from the folders will be used and the menus are partially translated.

giannisww

Sep 1, 2019
As likely memntioned by many, it is almost inevitable that Kagura will eventually pick this up.

I just hope that there aren't too many pirates that Kagura decides that doing this is no longer worth their time.
Yea maybe they will but hopefully they will release cause its been 2 years i think since they picked Demon Queen Melissa for example, strange wonder what delays it.

Reactions: Lundgren

VCe

Aug 8, 2017
As likely mentioned by many, it is almost inevitable that Kagura will eventually pick this up.

well they most know of pirates and if they still get paid then I don't see the issue if they stop people here will provide a trans if they can

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote