Wolf RPG [Translation Request] [Acerola] Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating Task~ / 寝取られ新妻モニカ~ツンデレな奥さんのHなお仕事~

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
xdd
Acerola is the god of hentai games
I've liked some Acerola games indeed, but the latest Kagura one, with the twins ... hmmmm ... I got annoyed with the way he set that up gameplay wise.
Being forced to purposefully fail to do the mission (constantly) just to see any content with the sister just didn't feel fun to me. So I still haven't even come close to finishing it (and the longer it stays un-booted ... the more likely it is to stay that way since I won't easily be able to jump in and continue anymore, heck ... after months it probably already is too late for that).

Unlike other Acerola games, like the previous one before that (Colette) and earlier Acerola's, where you had multiple characters in your party that you could get content for by doing missions and stuff. Not necessarily needing to force fail missions, something I dislike even more than needing to lose 1 battle per monster to get the GoR scene for that monster (e.g. the bosses in the twins game if I recall correctly).
Though I usually don't very much like monster rape scenes, so if there's an end-game scene unlock ... I'm going with that (Colette had one if you beat the final final boss).

Though I've gotta say ... I've got a penchant for most Clymenia games too.

Stellarky

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2019
I've liked some Acerola games indeed, but the latest Kagura one, with the twins ... hmmmm ... I got annoyed with the way he set that up gameplay wise.
Being forced to purposefully fail to do the mission (constantly) just to see any content with the sister just didn't feel fun to me. So I still haven't even come close to finishing it (and the longer it stays un-booted ... the more likely it is to stay that way since I won't easily be able to jump in and continue anymore, heck ... after months it probably already is too late for that).

Unlike other Acerola games, like the previous one before that (Colette) and earlier Acerola's, where you had multiple characters in your party that you could get content for by doing missions and stuff. Not necessarily needing to force fail missions, something I dislike even more than needing to lose 1 battle per monster to get the GoR scene for that monster (e.g. the bosses in the twins game if I recall correctly).
Though I usually don't very much like monster rape scenes, so if there's an end-game scene unlock ... I'm going with that (Colette had one if you beat the final final boss).

Though I've gotta say ... I've got a penchant for most Clymenia games too.
I feel you.
The problem of clymenia is the battle, in hentai games i hate the battle (if the battle don't have any h content, Acerola have h content in battles) clymenia is just attack, attack, attack, attack and is reaaaaaally bored. Otherwise I guess they are good.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote