Others [Translation Request] Akujo no Eikan [Riumu]

Darkfire533

Mar 30, 2021
Game Translated (almost everything and with machine translator)

Hello, i managed to translate the game, but there are still several untranslated things like the menus and the beginning of the game (dont worry all scenes are translated). In the folder there is a file called 000001A4.csv, in it is the original text and the translation, anyone who wants can modify the translation box to make it more precise and I will gladly insert it into the game.

I know that there are still things to translate but since they are separate files it will take me a bit of time to find them but I will do what I can.

Note: All gallery is unlocked

If you want to upload any translation or game published by me, you can do it freely, just remember to credit me and/or the original creator

edit: (I think) I already fixed the problem with untranslated lines and no text. updated links

Translate fixed by lululuka:

Last edited:

bl0tak

May 9, 2019

Hello, i managed to translate the game, but there are still several untranslated things like the menus and the beginning of the game (dont worry all scenes are translated). In the folder there is a file called 000001A4.csv, in it is the original text and the translation, anyone who wants can modify the translation box to make it more precise and I will gladly insert it into the game.

I know that there are still things to translate but since they are separate files it will take me a bit of time to find them but I will do what I can.

absolute legend

Reactions: Darkfire533

lululuka

Oct 30, 2018

If you want to upload any translation or game published by me, you can do it freely, just remember to credit me and/or the original creator

edit: (I think) I already fixed the problem with untranslated lines and no text. updated links

old files:

Translate fixed:
Darkfire533, here is the update for the missing translated text. See this post for the details - https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-jukuatsu.29015/post-10846035.

Last edited:

Kestral

Jun 13, 2017

Translate fixed by lululuka:

Ive seen you do a kerning fix for another game. Any chance we can get one for this?