RPGM [Translation request] Alcummy of Amelie

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Translation patch for the game:

Keep in mind, it's not proofread, not playtested, and some scripts are not translated yet. But you can complete the game with it easily.
I'm planning to finish the translation in the next couple of days, but if you're feeling adventurous, you can play it already.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Translation patch for the game:

Keep in mind, it's not proofread, not playtested, and some scripts are not translated yet. But you can complete the game with it easily.
I'm planning to finish the translation in the next couple of days, but if you're feeling adventurous, you can play it already.
Forgot to ask By the way Will Any version work? I found a version 1.04 on some random site xD

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Forgot to ask By the way Will Any version work? I found a version 1.04 on some random site xD
Doesn't matter. If my translation patch was for 1.0 version or something, it would have just downgraded your version.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Full manual translation patch for the game:

I only spent 3 days on QC/proofreading, since I wanted to finish it before the end of year. Despite the fact I had to transfer my translation from 1.0 version to 1.04, there should be no Japanese text or bugs.
A thread with the pre-patched will be up today/tomorrow.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
Full manual translation patch for the game:

I only spent 3 days on QC/proofreading, since I wanted to finish it before the end of year. Despite the fact I had to transfer my translation from 1.0 version to 1.04, there should be no Japanese text or bugs.
A thread with the pre-patched will be up today/tomorrow.
I am thankful :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth