Others Complete [Translation Request][Alicesoft] Dohna Dohna Isshou ni Warui Koto wo Shiyou

Ilias Kreuz

Mar 26, 2021
I've got a little problem, I installed the newest Version of your Patch, which I'm really gratefull for, thx for your work. But, only the first few textboxes and the Gameplay UI is translated in the Version I use, is that the current progress or did I missed a download link?

LoliNlol

Dec 16, 2020
Hi guys I just download eraea translation file 0.41, this patch comes with history translation? Or do I need to install dohnadohna.ain too? For history traslation?

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
How do i use Torrent?
you have to install a program like yTorrent to open the .torrent file and download the actual .zip file.

After reading through the whole thread, I gather that noone is currently still working on a proper translation, is that right or did I miss someone who is still working on this?

noisbrigad

Mar 27, 2021
you have to install a program like yTorrent to open the .torrent file and download the actual .zip file.

After reading through the whole thread, I gather that noone is currently still working on a proper translation, is that right or did I miss someone who is still working on this?
Eraea paused working on it in early February, and no sign if they're planning on returning. They have a patreon, but I'm one of only two supporters