Others Complete [Translation Request][Alicesoft] Dohna Dohna Isshou ni Warui Koto wo Shiyou

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
I'm confused on the progress here.. Is the translation done already? I thought it was still ongoing by like 3 separate groups

HM-Asklepi02

May 27, 2020
I'm confused on what version of files exactly I need to download to make this work, I am not really a computer person can someone dumb it down for me and link the right version of the game and language modifying files?

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
I'm confused on what version of files exactly I need to download to make this work, I am not really a computer person can someone dumb it down for me and link the right version of the game and language modifying files?
i'm dumb as well, i'm just waiting for a full english translated game to be out before playing

Thinkenstain

Mar 2, 2021
I'm hoping to find a translation including the description of the clients... I just don't know which ones are supposed to be good and which should be bad.

zzMedVeDzz

Oct 27, 2019
How get "event" tab to progress with unique girls? I have like 4 of them with 0/3.
Do I have to get special traits with them? Should I hook them up with special clients? Should I "dispatch" them?

1616338900067.png

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Well, that was mostly dissapointing but this is Alicesoft so that's to be expected. Here's a full gallery save if anyone wants it.
Thanks a lot for it.

When copying the contents of your archive in my save folder, I don't get music/voice in the game anymore. Tried tweaking the sound options to no avail. Do you have a solution? Thanks