Others Complete [Translation Request][Alicesoft] Dohna Dohna Isshou ni Warui Koto wo Shiyou

RayePappens

Jun 9, 2020
Here is
Finished the game ! Gotta say that if you wanna have a fun and challenging playthrough, quickly progress through the story until episode 22 because until then you'll be not very strong and will have to play strategically. In episode 22 the difficulty starts diminishing as the EXP gain increases by a huge margin, you'll get rank 5 weapons and unlock more powerful skills, the stat gains will scale very hard (% of total stats increase each level) and you'd eventually oneshot anything. There'll also be flat stat bonus items that will straight up add more stats to your characters. Here's an example of what i meant (via some Cheat Engine and left click spams)
This is with items that add flat stats to your hero.
View attachment 1010985
This is what how they look like with just basic stats at lv99 View attachment 1010986
how do I get your patch to work

Komaeda55

Feb 8, 2021
Hi! I have played some games like this one in the past but they were always already in English. I have tried using the patch available here and it works very well but since it's not fully completed and that I have no idea how people made it, basically magic for me and very impressive since I wouldn't be able to accomplish that, and when it will be finished, I was wondering if I should wait for the patch to be completed or if I can already understand most of what's going on in the game as it is now. I really want to understand the game as much as possible, the game looks really good and the game's mechanics are intriguing to say the least. I'm sorry if I overlooked some infos on this thread, to be honest it's my first time commenting on these and I'm worried if my English is good enough or if you find my question rude. I like what people are trying to make on this tread and I hope that people working on it won't encounter any trouble making it. Thank you!

TheLyonKing5812

Feb 10, 2021
Hey I am totally new to all of this. Do I need to download an emulator as well as the game to play, also how do I set up the English translation to the game download and make sure its hooked up to the right version of the download.

Eraea

Jul 23, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm passing by to let you know I'll be busy for the following months and I might not be able to work on this as I usually did.
I'm looking at the interfaces I've modified and everything seems to work properly. Please tag me if you find anything out of place so I can work on it when I have the time.

Hey I am totally new to all of this. Do I need to download an emulator as well as the game to play, also how do I set up the English translation to the game download and make sure its hooked up to the right version of the download.
You just need Locale Emulator, the game itself, and the patches will work with game versions 1.00 and 1.01

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Hey everyone, I'm passing by to let you know I'll be busy for the following months and I might not be able to work on this as I usually did.
I'm looking at the interfaces I've modified and everything seems to work properly. Please tag me if you find anything out of place so I can work on it when I have the time.

You just need Locale Emulator, the game itself, and the patches will work with game versions 1.00 and 1.01
Thanks for the heads up, Eraea! Best of luck with the IRL stuff, that should always come first. We'll be awaiting your return!

TheLyonKing5812

Feb 10, 2021

Thank you so much, if I have any more issues I will come back here. I got the game to work, can't thank you enough!

SOLISTS

Feb 3, 2021
Thx guys for your work, I also did some translations (but tbh much more useless, took a couple of hours, I suppose: , sadly have not posted it here), but gave up actually, cuz believed that I really needed a some secret key to zip archieves with images:/
If you do not mind, can you suggest the best workflow to get an image (GARBro, can easily unpack) and then pack the edited one into an archive, just curious (am I right, that all UI is just images, without text located elsewhere)
Does this approach work: Surgy mentined or you need something else? Thanks in advance. Links are more than enough.

Ultimadrago

Feb 13, 2021
Here is
Finished the game ! Gotta say that if you wanna have a fun and challenging playthrough, quickly progress through the story until episode 22 because until then you'll be not very strong and will have to play strategically. In episode 22 the difficulty starts diminishing as the EXP gain increases by a huge margin, you'll get rank 5 weapons and unlock more powerful skills, the stat gains will scale very hard (% of total stats increase each level) and you'd eventually oneshot anything. There'll also be flat stat bonus items that will straight up add more stats to your characters. Here's an example of what i meant (via some Cheat Engine and left click spams)
This is with items that add flat stats to your hero.
View attachment 1010985
This is what how they look like with just basic stats at lv99 View attachment 1010986
Thanks a ton for this!