RPGM [Translation Request] Amelia and the Tentacle Erotic Trap Dungeon [RJ01117269] [SilverMoon]

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
In progress but might be a while. The biggest hurdle is that the game relies on log entry popups (as seen in the bottom left of image 17) to inform the player of what's happening. And there's 6000 pairs of them, that's 12000 to be translated and checked.

Current progress: All dialogue and approx 4500 pairs of log entries "translated" by gpt3.5. 700 maps worth of log entries proof-read and edited by me. Almost every single one had to be edited. Images translated where necessary. Menus translated, including ero status and titles.

To do: Approx 100 more maps of log entries to proof read and edit where necessary. The Common Events file contains 1700 pairs, which hasn't been translated at all yet due to complications with its size and structure. All dialogue needs proof reading and reformatting. It currently creates new lines using only half of the available dialogue box width. I hate that. It's not a word wrap issue, it's a code issue. Titles (you earn titles in game) may need a rework due to available text space on the Titles screen. Then testing. Lots of testing. There's 5 endings.

It's currently "playable". But that Common Events file especially will cause some issues.
So yeah. It's in progress. But I can't give any time frame. I've been editing log entries for days.

Edit to add: This is being done on the 1.0 version. I do have the most recent purchased from dlsite, but I've put too much work and cash into it to start again yet.

Last edited: