RPGM None [Translation Request] Ark of Artemis

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
Dlsite link:
Creator link:

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
I tought that the rules said that the person who does the request has to provide a working link to download the raw game, otherwise the translation can´t start

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
I don't understand either moonspeak or machinespeak enough to help, so godspeed to whoever takes up the task.

cmdret

Jul 11, 2017
+1
This looks like a AAA game. There are many small conversations pops-up when they talking to each other.
Very grateful to whoever will work on this game.
Screenshot 2020-12-31 210328.png

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
+1
This looks like a AAA game. There are many small conversations pops-up when they talking to each other.
Very grateful to whoever will work on this game.
View attachment 964643
Sorry to bother you, but do you mind uploading your MTL patched version? I'm apparently a complete dumbass and can't figure out how to get Translator++ to work on 'er.

Loray

Dec 31, 2017
+1 get stuck after defeating the angels and cant get out of the city need some advice or walktrough i think its something about talking to the 3 girls but the elf is missing when i take the quest and cant find her anywere.

Last edited:

Ivrik

Mar 27, 2019
+1 get stuck after defeating the angels and cant get out of the city need some advice or walktrough i think its something about talking to the 3 girls but the elf is missing when i take the quest and cant find her anywere.
There are 2 rooms where they are staying. after getting out of any of those rooms go left. there is a door that is a bit hard to see there

Some_Weeb

Jan 26, 2019
Reactions: ReyShinryu