RPGM None [Translation Request] Ark of Artemis

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Working on it partially, done translating all image choices into text and some other stuff like weapons, class, actors and some maps first.

Also note for anyone who doesn't now this is direct squeal to Last Embryo game, but Claudia main character this time around, looks like stakes higher with even multiple character protagonists now.

image 1.png image 2.png image 3.png

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
Working on it partially, done translating all image choices into text and some other stuff like weapons, class, actors and some maps first.

Also note for anyone who doesn't now this is direct squeal to Last Embryo game, but Claudia main character this time around, looks like stakes higher with even multiple character protagonists now.

View attachment 1004693 View attachment 1004694 View attachment 1004695
You are the GOAT, godspeed to ya.
So do I need to play Last Embryo to understand this, or can it be enjoyed on its own?

flazeo25

May 12, 2017
Don't need but pretty sure game takes place two months or more after events of first as Blackfangs Claudia where we now return to the Continent.

Mainly trying to work on addlog plugin to get to display in corner english of japense text like 'Objective updated', 'This ship is rocking in the waves' etc

Generally addlog causes problems only displaying first word so found workaround likely going with #2.

So that what look like

1611641463164.png

Last edited:

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
I started to play through, but once flazeo said they were doing a translation, I put it on hold. Sorry mate :/

Drybear

Aug 31, 2020

NPCspaghetti

Jan 17, 2018
Tried making a machine translate of this game to get started and it seems to be breaking the game. when i apply the translation its very quickly showing me errors like failed to images. I was using translator++, any idea as which part of the translation might be breaking this? im thinking i need to omit a section for the translation to solve this but not sure where.

NPCspaghetti

Jan 17, 2018
Tried making a machine translate of this game to get started and it seems to be breaking the game. when i apply the translation its very quickly showing me errors like failed to images. I was using translator++, any idea as which part of the translation might be breaking this? im thinking i need to omit a section for the translation to solve this but not sure where.
This is what im getting

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
+1 : tried playing through in moonspeak, all im gonna say is unless i walked into some bad route early.
the game gets bloody hard very fast

Synreith

Sep 19, 2020
Mainly doing unicode stuff to get some stuff to show, and focusing slighty on my translation of Celesphonia so should be here sometime during april maybe.
I just got the game the other day, searched for an english patch, and found this thread. I for one, am glad to hear that I might only have to wait a month lol.