RPGM None [Translation Request] Ark of Artemis

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
Hate to bother you again but do you have an update on how much is left? Looks like a really cool game and can’t wait to try it. :)

Edit: awesome, didn’t even know official translation was being made. Might try out the auto translate tool until then

Last edited:

slimyboi

Jan 31, 2021
The amount of official translations for games just coming out of (seemingly) nowhere is just insane.
It is, but I can’t complain lol. Some Japanese games look really good but horrible mtl (as well as censorship) kills it, especially when it has a heavy focus on the gameplay.

Reactions: Arkus86
Nov 12, 2020
Don't need but pretty sure game takes place two months or more after events of first as Blackfangs Claudia where we now return to the Continent.

Mainly trying to work on addlog plugin to get to display in corner english of japense text like 'Objective updated', 'This ship is rocking in the waves' etc

Generally addlog causes problems only displaying first word so found workaround likely going with #2.

So that what look like

View attachment 1004824
The reason why the spaces don't show up is that the MV plugin command doesn't support spaces. I'm working on a game that had a similar issue and I edited the javascript file so it will replace "_" with " ".

So if you simply place "_" where the space should be, it will display a space instead. It currently only supports 16 spaces or fewer.

I'm not a good javascript programmer and I don't know how to get the "replaceall" function to work in MV. Also, I can't guarantee it will work on your program but it's worth a try. Make sure to backup your game.

Installation:
1. Backup your game files
2. Replace TMLogWindow.js with attached TMLogWindow.js

Usage
1. Place _ wherever you want a space.
Example: "Hello_world!" is displayed as "Hello world!"
2. Load a new game and test it (it will probably not work as intended from a saved file)

If you try it, let me know if you have any issues.