VN Completed Complete [Translation Request] [Atelier Sakura] Shinjin 22-sai no Onee-chan AV Debut!! Shinonome Miki - Nee-chan, Dondake Sex Daisuki Nanda yo

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Hey, I looked this up and I'm kinda interested in translating it. pretty easy to edit the text and the menus look easy to translate not a lot of background crap to photoshop.

if somebody can confirm to me if it's not translated I'll do this as my third project

Aug 8, 2021
Hey, I looked this up and I'm kinda interested in translating it. pretty easy to edit the text and the menus look easy to translate not a lot of background crap to photoshop.

if somebody can confirm to me if it's not translated I'll do this as my third project
As far as I know, it's not translated. Even VNDB shows nothing about an English translation.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

Please translate man !! its not translated yet plese please thank you very much ! :love:

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Hey Just wanted to update you guys my wrist was hurting me a bit so I didn't work much on the translation instead I spent the time doing the UI in photoshop 75 pic and counting lol most of it is finished I might do some light editing with more spacing issues.

1668347765235.png 1668347455611.png

1668347512426.png

I left a few things that are not important also I have no idea where the quit message is the background is a pic and so are the yes and no but for the life of me I can't find the message itself lol I'm guessing it's in the code, anyways I think about 95% of the UI is now translated.

I'll start working on the game text tomorrow hope you guys appreciate the effort :D

Last edited:

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Hey Just wanted to update you guys my wrist was hurting me a bit so I didn't work much on the translation instead I spent the time doing the UI in photoshop 75 pic and counting lol most of it is finished I might do some light editing with more spacing issues.

View attachment 2166661 View attachment 2166652

View attachment 2166654

I left a few things that are not important also I have no idea where the quit message is the background is a pic and so are the yes and no but for the life of me I can't find the message itself lol I'm guessing it's in the code, anyways I think about 95% of the UI is now translated.

I'll start working on the game text tomorrow hope you guys appreciate the effort :D
THANK YOU SO MUCH ! you can take a look at this one also

[Atelier Sakura] Shinjin 22-sai no Onee-chan Uramono AV Debut!! Saitou Hanako

_cover (1).jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am so grateful !! I am the one who created this thread way back 2019 and finally someone answered !

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
RedEye781 please also check this one . Thank you !

[Atelier Sakura] Shinjin 20-sai no Onee-chan AV Debut!! Yuuki Rin 2 - Ore no Nee-chan wa Geki Iki Kyonyuu no AV Joyuu = PART 2

[Atelier Sakura] Shinjin 20-sai AV Debut!! Yuuki Rin "Nee-chan Part 1

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote