VN Completed Complete [Translation Request] [Atelier Sakura] Shinjin 22-sai no Onee-chan AV Debut!! Shinonome Miki - Nee-chan, Dondake Sex Daisuki Nanda yo

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
RedEye781 please also check this one . Thank you !

[Atelier Sakura] Shinjin 20-sai no Onee-chan AV Debut!! Yuuki Rin 2 - Ore no Nee-chan wa Geki Iki Kyonyuu no AV Joyuu = PART 2

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[Atelier Sakura] Shinjin 20-sai AV Debut!! Yuuki Rin "Nee-chan Part 1

+ 1

• Love
Reactions: Ero - Sennin

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Just a small update I finished the first 3 files I think around 10% of this game I'm finding this game hilarious so far the girl has some really nice animations when she's talking about her new "part-time job" lol and the back and forth between Kazunori and Kanada trying to cover up the fact that it's his sister made me laugh so hard I even stopped translating and just read it for a while lol the voice actress is really good I'm gonna look her up later see what else she's done.

the second pic is when he finds out and was googling her name I laughed so hard on that one :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Oh, one thing her name kept breaking the text box for some reason so I had to keep just Miki for it to work properly I don't it matters that much since she seems to be the only character with a full name lol??? why you gotta ask the writer that.

Also, there's a fucking hidden scene that I can't find my way to access, it's in the script files and CGs I extracted have it as well but for the life of me I have no idea what triggers it if anybody knows let me know please I'm kinda triggered by the 95% on my screen I even translated the staff message in hopes to find a hint but the bastard only say you guys know what to do :mad: FU I don't anyways sorry for the small rant here.

Oh, and for your guys' suggestions I don't mind them but if you want me to work on a specific game is the way to go about it I only did this because I looked up the story and was interested in it personally right now my schedule is this game and MusuMama 2 if you want to add to that feel free.

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
So a small update, unfortunately, I broke my monitor like an idiot it's a 34-inch 21:9 so it has a nice amount of space to work with and it really helps with this work so I ordered another one and it'll get here by Friday, but I don't think I'll be able to work much on the game all I have now is a laptop and I can't work with 15-inches that's way too small :cry:
20221116_170246.jpg
Script wise I'm about 30% done I'm really happy with the game it is hilarious reading Kazunori's comments as he watches the videos

anyways RIP monitor-san you gave me great service for 2 years I'm just gonna go cry about the hole in my wallet now.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
How much is atelier sakura paying you dude to get translations hahah
You are everywhere ^^

(I'll keep my eyes on ntr translations in case they need some fixes after they are released)
Can't blame me man, his games awakened my ntr desires , I love reading the wife/girlfriends' confession of the affair or cuckold report (it gives me chills and raise my heart rate to 100) and then watch what happened in the female pov after :love:

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
Hey so my update is the game is 80% done, I'll probably finish it in a day or two. So I decided to upload the free patch which has half the scenes, well technically it has 8, remember when I was bitching about the 2 CGs I couldn't find turns out they are on the replay's second page which has the same scene but a bit more rape thrown in.

Honestly, she just sounds bipolar to me with all the "だめ"s and "や"s for 5 lines and then it's "いい" and "きもち", this is the first rape-ish Japanese sex scenes I see so I don't know maybe they all sound like that, anyways enjoy the patch and look forward for the full thing on .

Oh, one last thing, The pics for the menus need to be in the data.xp3 to work, I'm sure there's a way to get it to overwrite the original pics using a Patch.xp3 but I have no idea what kinda code is needed to do it so the full thing will be a bit big about 680MB if you know how to get a patch.xp3 to overwrite the data when it comes to the pics and would like to share send me a message.

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
The game is fully translated now your tag is now correct lol

you can find it

Now I'm going back to Musumama I left Ren in the handjob animation for 2 weeks imagine a guy lasting that long lol.

hope you guys enjoy it and see you in another translation.

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
The game is fully translated now your tag is now correct lol

you can find it or

Now I'm going back to Musumama I left Ren in the handjob animation for 2 weeks imagine a guy lasting that long lol.

hope you guys enjoy it and see you in another translation.
Are you not gonna post it here??

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Anyone who can share the translation? Its being paywalled forever I think :rolleyes:
Nah, no one even bought the translation, I think when I checked patreon I don't even see 1 patron member, this translator don't understand marketing that's why. When you open a new cafe , you should let a the customers have a free cup of coffee first on the 1st day or a free taste so that they will know how good the coffee is and then come back next day to buy

Reactions: Kaoshin

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
It's a machine translation. From what I've seen all his works are MTL. Honestly I wouldn't bang my head on this one ...

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017

On vndb it lists so. All of his works are listed as MTL
I see now it says EDITEd MTL. which is still quite high quality translation as long as its well done. I hope we can still get it

Reactions: BangB420

RedEye781

Dec 15, 2019
The only thing that's locked is the full translation. There are more than enough lines in the free patch for you to check the quality if that's your concern.

There are also free chapters of web novels on my Patreon if you want to judge the quality of the translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kame-Sennin
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote