Unity Translation Request [B.S.Route240] Sibling Living

linylo

Jun 12, 2023
Man, I'm surprised they released the game in such an incomplete state. Between the bugs, the fact that money/HP doesn't seem to do anything, and the wonky UI and controls, I'd hardly call this thing playable. Is it just me, or can you not fuck her during sleep?
I'm not sure about the exact parameters, but in general you need to:
- raise favourability/mood by headpats when she's talking to you in daytime
- raise the 2nd bar without waking her
- strip her clothes for the positions to show up when you click the position switcher
- change her position, the default one doesn't have sex yet.

and other stuff I'd recommend but aren't neccessary:
- read earlier comments in the thread for more detailed instructions
- having the forethought to do the above dotpoint before posting complaints or asking already answered questions when there are literally only 3 pages currently in the thread
~ prolly woulda saved you some time.
- have a look at the dlsite page and realise that this is clearly labelled as ver0.2 and that people are buying it to financially support the dev's ability to finish making it.
- look at my earlier comment in the thread for breaking the clock for longer sex scenes.
- have a nice day.

TLDR: yes you can have sex with her while she sleeps.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I'm not sure about the exact parameters, but in general you need to:
- raise favourability/mood by headpats when she's talking to you in daytime
- raise the 2nd bar without waking her
- strip her clothes for the positions to show up when you click the position switcher
- change her position, the default one doesn't have sex yet.

and other stuff I'd recommend but aren't neccessary:
- read earlier comments in the thread for more detailed instructions
- having the forethought to do the above dotpoint before posting complaints or asking already answered questions when there are literally only 3 pages currently in the thread
~ prolly woulda saved you some time.
- have a look at the dlsite page and realise that this is clearly labelled as ver0.2 and that people are buying it to financially support the dev's ability to finish making it.
- look at my earlier comment in the thread for breaking the clock for longer sex scenes.
- have a nice day.

TLDR: yes you can have sex with her while she sleeps.
I don't have issues with raising favorability and it doesn't look like patting her head is necessary. There's only 3 opportunities to lewd, and sleeping is the only one where I don't see actual sex. In the bath and on the couch, you very visibly fuck her.

Edit: I don't know why you're being passive aggressive for, but none of the other pages address what I'm saying or asking, and I've just now double checked and wasted my time doing so. At this point, I'm pretty sure not seeing the night time sex scene is one of the bugs if you're unlucky like me.
Also, as opposed to some people are saying, I'm also pretty sure her meters going up/down is completely random. It doesn't seem to make a difference whether you alternate between her torso or her crotch.

As for the bugs:
  1. Your save/load icon can disappear for no clear reason.
  2. If you interact with the sister, you might soft lock and unable to click anything.
  3. Sister's eyes will sometimes flutter open when you grope her on the couch even though she's asleep.
  4. If you click too fast (clicking right over the door), you might get the option to eat right after you ate.
  5. Trying to move the sleep tracker while in night mode might accidentally cause you to pat the sister's head.
  6. Sleep tracker doesn't make any sense. Sometimes the sister will wake up even if you didn't top out the bar.
  7. Even if you take off the underwear or start the night naked, sister will always have yellow underwear in doggy position.
  8. Sister might be stuck with a permanent pout sprite for some reason, even though everything else indicates she's happy.

Last edited:

matuca

Apr 30, 2023
Man, I'm surprised they released the game in such an incomplete state. Between the bugs, the fact that money/HP doesn't seem to do anything, and the wonky UI and controls, I'd hardly call this thing playable. Is it just me, or can you not fuck her during sleep?
It's pretty much a beta release, they need to money to finish it

Reactions: leastdevotee

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It's pretty much a beta release, they need to money to finish it
I wouldn't even call this an alpha release. There's clearly missing content. I'm not an expert in development, but I don't see this being completed in the next few months.

matuca

Apr 30, 2023
I wouldn't even call this an alpha release. There's clearly missing content. I'm not an expert in development, but I don't see this being completed in the next few months.
It's crazy how they got the money for voice acting but didnt even debugged the game itself.