[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tamasi

Apr 23, 2023
Title: ver1.00
Developer website: ,

Long awaited RPG by the legendary artist himself, with 2 doujins of teasing the release.

EDIT : Download link :

Links to doujins : ,

Spalatin

May 13, 2023
Pretty sure the Trial version can cover that part, but if you insist...

These are videos, that was released on Fantia, some seperated in two or more parts (Like how we are still waiting for part 2 of Event 43)
+ subtitles

These are the videos, I merged to save time shifting videos.

There are a few of them, that are missing, but that's because the few were never released as a video (Event 06 for instance), but most of them are just kissing events, so nothing special there.
Do you have the srt file for event 16?

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
how do i open these files are they meant for a game folder ?
Thank You
how to use srt and ass? I've never tried
You can insert subtitle files into VLC media player for video recordings of the sex scenes. To use them you should:
1. Download the video of the event and its corresponding srt. or ass. file.
2. Open VLC media player and do Subtitle -> Add subtitle file...
3. Configure as needed and you should be done.

Reactions: kirisaragi and Czet

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
You can insert subtitle files into VLC media player for video recordings of the sex scenes. To use them you should:
1. Download the video of the event and its corresponding srt. or ass. file.
2. Open VLC media player and do Subtitle -> Add subtitle file...
3. Configure as needed and you should be done.
it's easier to make sure both the video and the subtitles have the same name a n are on the same folder, this way the video players recognize them automatically.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
it's easier to make sure both the video and the subtitles have the same name a n are on the same folder, this way the video players recognize them automatically.
I am aware of that, which is why I renamed some of the srt, so it is easier to understand what video to use the srt/ass.
The videos are seperated in parts, and most of the translations only covers the girls' POV, not Kurts'.
The videos that I merged a while ago, still haven't gotten the full translation, so the srt/ass woundn't make sense to use there.
You are still welcome to download and translate them yourselfs, of course...

The files are overload
It can happen sometimes. I know it's annoying.
Just wait a bit and reload the page later, It will come.

Or... Try here...

Also; same problem? Same solution.

Last edited:

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I am aware of that, which is why I renamed some of the srt, so it is easier to understand what video to use the srt/ass.
The videos are seperated in parts, and most of the translations only covers the girls' POV, not Kurts'.
The videos that I merged a while ago, still haven't gotten the full translation, so the srt/ass woundn't make sense to use there.
You are still welcome to download and translate them yourselfs, of course...

It can happen sometimes. I know it's annoying.
Just wait a bit and reload the page later, It will come.

Or... Try here...

Also; same problem? Same solution.
I don't know why you got so passive agressive about an answer that wasn't directed at you...
The other guy posted a flawed answer, I posted a better alternative.
In the end, your answer doesn't even address the question those guys had.

Dec 14, 2020
is the part 2 of terena coming by the end of the month?
i think not yet, in the last post in fantia he said that at least this month he will post animation progress, this time being a pov tongue kiss view of terena and probably a couple more. you can see the preview drawings during his latest live stream here.

Reactions: darks231

Spalatin

May 13, 2023
I can usually translate str files into other languages, but I can't with yours! What program do you use?
Estou ciente disso, por isso renomeei alguns dos srt, para que fique mais fácil entender qual vídeo usar o srt/ass.
Os vídeos são separados em partes, e a maioria das traduções cobre apenas o ponto de vista das garotas, não o de Kurts.
Os vídeos que juntei há um tempo atrás ainda não receberam a tradução completa, então não faz sentido usar o srt/ass lá.
Você ainda pode baixá-los e traduzi-los você mesmo, é claro...

Isso pode acontecer às vezes. Eu sei que é irritante.
Espere um pouco e recarregue a página mais tarde, ela virá.

Ou... Tente aqui...

Também; mesmo problema? Mesma solução.
[/CITAR]

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I can usually translate str files into other languages, but I can't with yours! What program do you use?
Windows Mediaplayer?
Maybe you can't with mine, because I changed the titles on the files, so it was easier to know what video to use the files for?
Don't know anything about how one can translate the files, so i woundn't know...

Spalatin

May 13, 2023
Windows Mediaplayer?
Maybe you can't with mine, because I changed the titles on the files, so it was easier to know what video to use the files for?
Don't know anything about how one can translate the files, so i woundn't know...
There is a program called "file translator", with it I can translate str files from Japanese (or English) to other languages. But these files that you are posting, my program does not recognize. I'm trying to fix this...

Reactions: Kingofboss
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes