[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zura133

Dec 21, 2022
Hello eh. I downloaded a half-translated version in English from svscomics, but when the first scene comes out in the inn where terena gives Kurt a paizuri, I get an error right at the end and it says; "TypeError Cannot read property 't' of undefined"

1705436498354.png

Reactions: Killerbee8967

Rukken77

Dec 4, 2022
Did anyone catch todays stream?. I saw my email notification when i woke up but it was already over, just wanna know what he was working on.

Reactions: Tweak22

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Did anyone catch todays stream?. I saw my email notification when i woke up but it was already over, just wanna know what he was working on.
I watched it for a few minutes, I don't have the screenshot so sorry about that, and the event that he is working is on "Arika",
Takeda made her wear his one of the invention which is "the cock headband", she wasn't made to wear mask(when i saw the stream) and the outfit was kind of identical with Arika's back alley sex event with the bois and the peenis priest.

Anyone know what event is this? iam curious as to where this event takes place

Dec 14, 2020
39 gigas!? Nmms, que tanto tiene el juego o por que?
Ese no es el peso real del juego, el otro comentario se refiere que el recopilo todo el arte y gifs que ha conpartido el autor sobre el juego en calidad hd, y ese el el peso total de todos los archivos

Translation for those who have no idea what i just said: "That is not the real weight of the game, the other comment refers to the fact that he compiled all the art and gifs that the author has shared about the game in HD quality, and that is the total weight of all the files"

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Ese no es el peso real del juego, el otro comentario se refiere que el recopilo todo el arte y gifs que ha conpartido el autor sobre el juego en calidad hd, y ese el el peso total de todos los archivos

Translation for those who have no idea what i just said: "That is not the real weight of the game, the other comment refers to the fact that he compiled all the art and gifs that the author has shared about the game in HD quality, and that is the total weight of all the files"

HAHAA gracias compañero, es un poco dificil encontrar compañeros que hablen español jajaja

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
So what happened during the stream???

I only know there was a stream yesterday but nobody even mentioned it for some reason.

Dec 14, 2020
So what happened during the stream???

I only know there was a stream yesterday but nobody even mentioned it for some reason.
I honestly just didnt notice it. But how do i watch them the next time he starts a stream? I heard its on pixiv but i dont know where can i watch it exactly

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes