[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I honestly just didnt notice it. But how do i watch them the next time he starts a stream? I heard its on pixiv but i dont know where can i watch it exactly
Just go back who knows how many pages looking for the direct links to his streams like me when I'm looking for a save in a particularly deep thread. Get there, log in, and keep refreshing the blank page until he starts a stream or you get bored.

Honestly, I only know he's doing or did a stream if someone mentions it here.

Dec 14, 2020
Thanks, ill repost here both of the links so now we have 2 options to find future streams for the other people that doesnt know

Reactions: darks231
Dec 14, 2020
There was a lot of Arika's outfit in that stream, plus a bit of Terena kissing gif, that seems mostly complete, so the rest of 43 won't likely be long now.
Took some screenshots of the latest stream video (Thank you robus77)
Enjoy.
Arika is getting so similar to terena in every way that takeda even drawed her with the same hand pose that terena always uses

grimmjow79

Jan 14, 2021
im so confused. isnt this a game? im trying to find somewhere to download the latest update but cant find anything

Nando007

May 17, 2023
¿en realidad? Las traducciones al español son más rápidas que las al inglés, al menos cuando lanza doujins o mini trabajos. Incluso en Takeda Discord hay muchos hispanohablantes.
[/CITA]
yoera quee traduzcan el juego al español pero no hay

xtkrzx

Jul 5, 2022
Has anyone translated this? Even through a MTL? The download on the front page is still in Japanese when I extract it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes