[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
I am truly interested in the lore. Hope the hero bloodline doesnt die out in the ending of this story
The bloodline will survive because Arika and Terena will get pregnant, but only that, bc the ending, at least seeing it from our perspective, is going to be horrible, the empire will become something similar to Sodom and Gomorrah and there will be no one who can stop it.

Talking about the lore, now that I have had the opportunity to play the demo I have begun to appreciate the girls' falls more, I suppose it will be much better when we have access not only to the Main events, but also to the Sub events which willl give us even more context about the girls and their corruption.

Dec 14, 2020
The bloodline will survive because Arika and Terena will get pregnant, but only that, bc the ending, at least seeing it from our perspective, is going to be horrible, the empire will become something similar to Sodom and Gomorrah and there will be no one who can stop it.

Talking about the lore, now that I have had the opportunity to play the demo I have begun to appreciate the girls' falls more, I suppose it will be much better when we have access not only to the Main events, but also to the Sub events which willl give us even more context about the girls and their corruption.
Same, I really look forward to the way takeda will show the deep lore of the corruption because as the more horrible that ending becomes, the revenge ending will be more exciting and satisfying to see and enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: Tweak22

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
How do you go on with playing this with the latest version?Does anyone have a link of the latest one?
I think, the latest version isn't available.
Its only played by the Artist himself, and he uploads the scenes in his DL site. ( Thats what i think ). Iam a free content consumer.

Reactions: Zythnel

genericalt64

May 18, 2022
Same, I really look forward to the way takeda will show the deep lore of the corruption because as the more horrible that ending becomes, the revenge ending will be more exciting and satisfying to see and enjoy
I really hope theres going to be a revenge ending seeing as how ntr stories usually just end with the the guy being cucked.

Dec 14, 2020
My Brothers, can anyone of you please find the author or full image of this?, ( a little bit similar to AI art , but i have doubts ) View attachment 3280312
If its not the same author that was shared some comments above, then im not sure, ive seen like 3 or more artists that have a similar style of takeda.
Heres a few examples, almost all of these similar style authors are in pixiv so maybe you will find it there

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes