[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
If its not the same author that was shared some comments above, then im not sure, ive seen like 3 or more artists that have a similar style of takeda.
Heres a few examples, almost all of these similar style authors are in pixiv so maybe you will find it there

Oh yes, i recognise both of them,
I think its some random AI author

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
where is the cat located?
In the Reminiscence Room that can accessed on the menu's Memories.
You get the option to go there AFTER Kurt had sex for the first time and the old man will give you the item that let's Kurt/You go there.
You'll miss a bit of story in between by going there, but the main focus (for us) is the Events, so it's no real loss.

To speed through the text fast without holding a button, press S then the whole thing will pass MUCH faster until you can move your character or the scene shifts to another location.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
For those who are eagerly waiting for this, keep an eye on this one. shit looks promising
oh shit, this game really has potential, if someone ever makes a thread please spread the word and ping me if possible

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Question: is Takeda working on fantasy or power-rangers game rn? both are unfinished, right?
Currently only Bakunyuu NTR Party, Juukon Sentai Juusoldier is on hiatus till the first one is completed, but he already mentioned what he wants to do with it and have been working on some Blue Live2D animations for a while.

Reactions: Tweak22

Rukken77

Dec 4, 2022
He also showed drafts for the BBC manga continuation like 2 or 3 streams back. So he at least fiddled with that as well, probably just to not burn out from only doing BanParty.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
i need save 100%
You don't need that. Go to the Reminiscence Room that can accessed on the menu's Memories and talk to the cat there, and you will unlock all Events (except for a few in the 1.1 version)
You get the option to go there AFTER Kurt had sex for the first time and the old man will give you the item that let's Kurt/You go there.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes