[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 14, 2020
Takeda update in fantia

Good news guys, takeda said next month terena video will be finished and he will post good previews of the next arika event at the same time.

Heres what he said translated:

"Sorry for the late update. Work has been delayed due to the effects of having an endoscopy and gastroscopy done in the middle of this month . My stomach wasn't feeling well, but it doesn't seem to be a major problem (detailed test results are expected on the 31st), so I hope to get back to my usual pace next month. For now, this month I'll be updating the portraits for the next Arica event and the event GIFs once again. Terena event video will be updated next month"

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
Good news guys, takeda said next month terena video will be finished and he will post good previews of the next arika event at the same time.

Heres what he said translated:

"Sorry for the late update. Work has been delayed due to the effects of having an endoscopy and gastroscopy done in the middle of this month . My stomach wasn't feeling well, but it doesn't seem to be a major problem (detailed test results are expected on the 31st), so I hope to get back to my usual pace next month. For now, this month I'll be updating the portraits for the next Arica event and the event GIFs once again. Terena event video will be updated next month"
Istg bro why every great artists have pretty good possibilities of getting either gastroenteritis or respiratory problem

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tweak22

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Does somebody know if there will ever be another update for teh Sentai Soldier series? I love this art for this game and can't wait for the release but I love that Sentai series as well, the girls are insanely hot :3

Reactions: CharlyeNTR89

JCGV9696

Jan 20, 2023
Wow, I'm really excited if there will be an animated video later:eek:
Let's hope that the t-rex and antechinus study makes that possible, of course first Master Takeda needs to complete it 100%. In one of his fantia publications he mentioned that the BBC manga would have more than 50 pages or 90 and some pages I don't know (you can review it in his fantia of December 2022) anyway... you just have to have a little hope and patience (lots of patience lol). I have a question about that manga: obviously the BBC content for C99 was incomplete and the ending was that the wife and the man were going to have sex. But when that manga began to be updated at the end of 2022 (on the 1st page of the update the wife dressed in the C99 suit says: -Well it all started like this...) it is about the beginning of how the wife entered those classes of English and how he met his teacher. Taking into account now those images of the sketches, will there be a continuation of the sex that she will have with the class teacher for an AV or will it just stay that way? How would the story be chronologically? thank you.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Wow, I'm really excited if there will be an animated video later:eek:
Let's hope that the t-rex and antechinus study makes that possible, of course first Master Takeda needs to complete it 100%. In one of his fantia publications he mentioned that the BBC manga would have more than 50 pages or 90 and some pages I don't know (you can review it in his fantia of December 2022) anyway... you just have to have a little hope and patience (lots of patience lol). I have a question about that manga: obviously the BBC content for C99 was incomplete and the ending was that the wife and the man were going to have sex. But when that manga began to be updated at the end of 2022 (on the 1st page of the update the wife dressed in the C99 suit says: -Well it all started like this...) it is about the beginning of how the wife entered those classes of English and how he met his teacher. Taking into account now those images of the sketches, will there be a continuation of the sex that she will have with the class teacher for an AV or will it just stay that way? How would the story be chronologically? thank you.

I would like to see BBC manga finished first haha, and he said he hold it on indefinite time. I personally want to see Ima Ria got anime OVA by T-Rex first. I think Takeda already asked about this on twitter , and he appreciate it but it's all up to T-Rex.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
BBC Doujin ¨story¨ is a bit tangled (Talking about its development process)
It started as just another Doujin that was going to be less than 50 pages, but then Takeda scrapped that idea (You can still see it on your trusted doujin page) and said he would rewrite the whole thing into a story of almost 100 pages.

Takeda was advancing it until the delays began, first he said he would have it ready for C100, then C101 and then who knows what, but the last thing he said was that he wanted to have everything finished for February 2023, when it was still January and barely It had lists of just over 50 pages....

In the end Takeda ended up sending the doujin on indefinite hiatus and we didn´t know anything about it till the drafts he showed like 2-3 streams ago, where he said he would try to finish it eventually, but if he doesn't he will just upload all the unfinished pages as a Fantia update.

Sad because the art and the amount of sex scenes is superb, but this work was a mistake from the beginning, it started as something small that later wanted to be more, but it delayed so much that it did nothing but harm his schedule.

RorroPirroro18

Dec 17, 2022
Buenas, alguien tiene la data base actual de Arika Rietta y Terena. Si no mal recuerdo hace unos meses Takeda sensei cambio unas medidas y la edad.

Dec 14, 2020
Buenas, alguien tiene la data base actual de Arika Rietta y Terena. Si no mal recuerdo hace unos meses Takeda sensei cambio unas medidas y la edad.
Creo que la edad en realidad no cambio, las medidas si cambio porque de todo el "entrenamiento" que han estado recibiendo las chicas las puso mas pechugonas y gruesas.

Los data base Creo que ya lo habian mostrado en comentarios anteriores pero no recuerdo bien en que pagina

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes