[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
He also showed drafts for the BBC manga continuation like 2 or 3 streams back. So he at least fiddled with that as well, probably just to not burn out from only doing BanParty.
He said something like he´ll try to finish it (Idk when bc if Sentai is on hiatus BBC is basically dead) and if he can´t he´ll just release the unfinished pages.

Sad but BBC Doujin was a mistake

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
He said something like he´ll try to finish it (Idk when bc if Sentai is on hiatus BBC is basically dead) and if he can´t he´ll just release the unfinished pages.

I am just dying for sentai
Chisaki maman was his best creation no matter what.....

It should be done into a hentai vedio like himawari wa wori nu saku

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I am just dying for sentai
Chisaki maman was his best creation no matter what.....

It should be done into a hentai vedio like himawari wa wori nu saku
I would like to see an animated version of BBPNTR one day.
Doesn't have to cover the whole game, or made AFTER the game is 100% done, just like the first half of the events for a start.
Kinda like an appetizer, before the main course.

Dec 14, 2020
I would like to see an animated version of BBPNTR one day.
Doesn't have to cover the whole game, or made AFTER the game is 100% done, just like the first half of the events for a start.
Kinda like an appetizer, before the main course.
I mean if himawari just with the manga managed to get one, im 90% sure BBPNTR can get one after the full game release or even before if they use the current progress of the story like you said, like come on, takeda is literally prioritizing this game hes making with all his might and sacrificing almost all of his previous work and the future stories he could have created using the time he used to put work into the game, id say its more than deserved that it gets an anime. If not, those guys are hella crazy and dont understand the amount of work hes doing.

CharlyeNTR89

Jan 19, 2024

What do you all means whit "BBC", it something about MAKEN-KI?! :unsure:

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
He showed what he did like 2-3 streams ago, but I can´t find them, sorry.
Its alright , thanks brahther
I was excited to see the drafts because i have drawn komaki chisako before, and i needed more reference on her line art (there is enough reference though)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes