[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
So, I've gone through which are great, but I think it's missing the one where this gif is from:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It looks like the same outfit she's wearing in EV 19, but then it skips over to EV 21.

Same thing with this gif:

Similarly, she wears this outfit in EV 21 but this animation doesn't appear. Did I just miss these, or is this one of those scenes which didn't get uploaded?

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
So, I've gone through which are great, but I think it's missing the one where this gif is from:

It looks like the same outfit she's wearing in EV 19, but then it skips over to EV 21.

Similarly, she wears this outfit in EV 21 but this animation doesn't appear. Did I just miss these, or is this one of those scenes which didn't get uploaded?
Both are different events. Yes they did wear the costumes, but on later events they wore it again but this time they are less resistant about it, and moreso enjoying it. It's not full corruption though, they have like a small percentage of sanity left.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Do you guys know Asanagi?
His works usually involves small girls with big tits turning into cumdump masochists, losing their human rights, sometimes getting brain fried too, and enjoy it.
Anyway. his latest work contains some of Takeda's works, that you may recognize.

They are missing in the GoFile, yes, and it's Ev29 and Ev33, both that you can find in full in this file;

As for the latter GIF, you are thinking of EV 21.
The latter GIF appears in EV 33, at the end of the Trial version, long after EV 21.
Notice how her outfit (and clit) is different from the two events, not to mention a different location.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
They are missing in the GoFile, yes, and it's Ev29 and Ev33, both that you can find in full in this file;

As for the latter GIF, you are thinking of EV 21.
The latter GIF appears in EV 33, at the end of the Trial version, long after EV 21.
Notice how her outfit (and clit) is different from the two events, not to mention a different location.
I see, thanks for clarifying. Is there a English subtitled version of EV 29 and EV 33?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
YES
Holy .... This is getting even more spicier. Not only that we might get a possible english translation, but a possibility of seeing it this game uncensored? This is good. This is great.

I'm glad I havent checked the demo and the cgs of this game yet. If im gonna play this one, Im gonna play it properly with the possible Kagura version.

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
Kagura games is garbage, their versions censor dialogue and tend to be behind the original release. The only good thing about them is the uncensored CG.

Reactions: HornyHorse69
Dec 14, 2020
Kagura games is garbage, their versions censor dialogue and tend to be behind the original release. The only good thing about them is the uncensored CG.
I mean tbf, I can say for sure that the important thing its that at least we should be happy that a experienced team (cause they've been doing this a lot) dedicates his time in translating a lot of japanese games that the mayority of these authors can't translate alone and if not, we would have to either wait for a hero, the author or a fan releases a mtl, or the translation gets completely forgotten and the game is only playable in japanese or with mtl tools. Its not perfect work, but its something we can apreciate

Reactions: DegenHour and D22BT

LanceHardwood425

Jan 2, 2024
noob question. how can I utilize the SRT files? should i paste it in a folder? does anyone have a full listing of the availble SRTs for this game?

setsuna70

Nov 27, 2019
noob question. how can I utilize the SRT files? should i paste it in a folder? does anyone have a full listing of the availble SRTs for this game?
place it in the same folder and rename it the same as the video or you could drag and drop it to the video player while playing.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes