[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
unfortunately, mr takeda has never done a pregnant scence before, hope he make an exception this time xD
Actually, they will get pregnant in some of the endings (Well, I´m not sure about the 2nd pic), at least according to the old sketches we have.

cbeb4690-69bd-4af2-b13a-de55aca5308f.jpeg
f73e56d2-0621-4590-9b71-e1374acaf900.jpeg

These two images have prevented many of those who have been waiting for the game for years from going crazy.

Dec 14, 2020
Actually, they will get pregnant in some of the endings (Well, I´m not sure about the 2nd pic), at least according to the old sketches we have.

View attachment 3312770
View attachment 3312769

These two images have prevented many of those who have been waiting for the game for years from going crazy.
Only in the first image they seem to have pregnant bellies, the other is just them dancing in front of everyone.

However in the first image im not sure about the girl on the left wich I asume is arika, maybe Terena and Rietta get pregnant first because:

1. Kativ told Terena to wait for the bug in her belly to laid eggs and Terena said she wants kativs child

2. Rietta also already said in previous events that she wants the baby of the leader of the penis church.

Last edited:

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Only in the first image they seem to have pregnant bellies, the other is just them dancing in front of everyone.

However in the first image im not sure about the girl on the left wich I asume is arika, maybe Terena and Rietta get pregnant first because:

1. Katib told Terena to wait for the bug in her belly to laid eggs.

2. Rietta already said in previous events that she wants the baby of the leader of the penis church.
I think Rietta is the one on the left, bc Bonner is with both Arika and Terena

Talking about Kativ, following the plot that he is practically a Bonner homunculus, he will most likely be killed or dissapeared in the end. (I can´t find another explanation for the lack of his presence in this ending and seeing Terena is his woman)

Dec 14, 2020

Talking about Kativ, following the plot that he is practically a Bonner homunculus, he will most likely be killed or dissapeared in the end. (I can´t find another explanation for the lack of his presence in this ending and seeing Terena is his woman)
I would find kativ death strange since in the good ending presented in the demo, he only died after lord bonner was killed by kurt, implying they have some sort of direct connection, so it would be strange that hes dead when lord bonner is right there, unless he betrays him or something.

As you said we cant confirm anything since takeda didnt finish those drawings, my theory is that kativ simply was not yet drawed in that scene, And it makes sence that lord takes Terena too since Terena is willing to become both kativ "wife" and bonner "daughter in law".

Guess well have to wait until takeda gets to that part of the story to confirm our speculations.

Reactions: RavenousGlutton

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023

Interesting, now i kind of want that ti be true, ( because i hate shota figures)

Dec 14, 2020
Interesting, now i kind of want that ti be true, ( because i hate shota figures)
I think kativ actually is just short and faking his personality and age, he uses the "shota or child" definition for himself to take advantage of any girl.

the good ending shows he is like some kind of clone made by lord bonner, cause after kurt killed him, kativ died too very quickly not too long after, showing that he depends on his father to life in more ways than one. so my theory is that bonner created him this way on purpose.

Another hint of this is that in part 1 of ev 43 he said his magic level is very similar to bonner, kinda implying hes some kind of copy version of him rather than just his son, and he killed the kraken using just 1 spell without even breaking a sweat.

Last edited:

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
I think kativ actually is just short and faking his personality and age, he uses the "shota or child" definition for himself to take advantage of any girl.

the good ending shows he is like some kind of clone made by lord bonner, cause after kurt killed him, kativ died too very quickly not too long after, showing that he depends on his father too life in more ways than one. so my theory is that bonner created him this way on purpose.

Another hint of this is that in part 1 of ev 43 he said his magic level is very similar to bonner, kinda implying hes some kind of copy version of him rather than just his son, and he killed the kraken using just 1 spell without even breaking a sweat.
I see, even if i brainstorm my way, i could never create a plot like that, salute to the plot maker.
Btw, whom do you think is the mastermind among those 3?(bonner khatiev, priest)

Reactions: Killerfightergamer
Dec 14, 2020
I see, even if i brainstorm my way, i could never create a plot like that, salute to the plot maker.
Btw, whom do you think is the mastermind among those 3?(bonner khatiev, priest)
Bonner, not only cause hes the demon lord but you can see that he was always making new plans for the three of them to catch the girls when they were just about to leave the city with kurt.

he created a fake rescue of his "son" and used very conveniently placed teleportation magic to not only catch and modify Rietta and Terena using goblins, but also incriminate kurt of a crime and use his position as a king to make the girls stay in the city to "prove kurt innocence" and make a contract to corrupt Arika who was the only one who didnt fall for the goblin trap and of course he wanted her for himself.

genericalt64

May 18, 2022
Bonner, not only cause hes the demon lord but you can see that he was always making new plans for the three of them to catch the girls when they were just about to leave the city with kurt.

he created a fake rescue of his "son" and used very conveniently placed teleportation magic to not only catch and modify Rietta and Terena using goblins, but also incriminate kurt of a crime and use his position as a king to make the girls stay in the city to "prove kurt innocence" and make a contract to corrupt Arika who was the only one who didnt fall for the goblin trap and of course he wanted her for himself.
so basically bonner is a simp

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes