[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
IMG_20240201_223910.jpg
Bonner, not only cause hes the demon lord but you can see that he was always making new plans for the three of them to catch the girls when they were just about to leave the city with kurt.

he created a fake rescue of his "son" and used very conveniently placed teleportation magic to not only catch and modify Rietta and Terena using goblins, but also incriminate kurt of a crime and use his position as a king to make the girls stay in the city to "prove kurt innocence" and make a contract to corrupt Arika who was the only one who didnt fall for the goblin trap and of course he wanted her for himself.

genericalt64

May 18, 2022
yup, kativ wanted Terena since he saw her and Priest always wanted Rietta (hes been literally hunting her all her life since she was younger like holy shit the trauma, and she would be catched much earlier if kurt didn't saved her in the forest)

All 3 of them are simps lol
if i get a picture with of gigachad kurts hair, i will be very happy

TerenaIsBest

Oct 31, 2023
Does anyone have the character portraits from these 2 posts? Please share

Reactions: darks231

CaKho

Jan 22, 2022

Found this but cant download it in hd
this f*cking chinese doesn't even care to leave a character card & scence credit xD, if you want to see it in HD, there's an option for you to download the game koikatsu, the Terena character card has been shared for free for a long time by ABCEEFG, and the scence is made by hongcha, oh and also you can freely move your camera in 3D environment too, very fun, you should try it :3

Dec 14, 2020
I wonder if he ever going to finish
I mean, as long as takeda doesn't push himself to hard and doesn't get sick badly, he will finish it eventually.

The real wonder is when he will finish it, since progress can be fast or slow depending if he feels good or bad both in health and mind, we cant forget hes still a human being

ahonksthm

Mar 28, 2022
the latest game segs scene is "Bakunyuu Party NTR Shinchoku 230728". will there be any update after this one?

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
He got pretty good number of money from H anime license, manga royalties, and merchandise license. But sadly he got bad health condition recently, thanks to he rarely does training.
If he got introduced to the gym community, he would love it, no man hates working out.( Is what i believe)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes