[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mountainbeast00

Formerly 'Salaryman2032'
Jun 30, 2023
i noticed some of the scenes in the demo have moans/sex sounds? what’s up with that? i thought he didn’t have voice actresses yet?

Ktxondo

Oct 26, 2017
This game will release in next 2-3 years, he dropped last build with sketches in 2020, now is 2024, i don't understand why dude does not make a patreon or something, and update the game slowly. Instead he just leaks all the scenes as videos which is dumb.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CharlyeNTR89
Dec 14, 2020
This game will release in next 2-3 years, he dropped last build with sketches in 2020, now is 2024, i don't understand why dude does not make a patreon or something, and update the game slowly. Instead he just leaks all the scenes as videos which is dumb.
He does indeed have platforms that work like patreon, and by the way he already makes more than enough money without the game; without counting the future voice actors, he works in this game ALONE so it makes sense that the progress its not that fast.

And normally he has no need to continue this, but still does it anyway because he WANTS and because he ENJOYS doing this kind of work, he leaks the scenes in videos for the fans enjoyment and to not let them waiting 3 years for the game to release without no kind of preview or news, and the videos itself doesnt spoil or explain the full story anyway, so you can still enjoy the full game normally.

Knowing all of this, Asking him to do this faster would be pointless and make things worse for everyone.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Buenas, alguien tiene la data base actual de Arika Rietta y Terena. Si no mal recuerdo hace unos meses Takeda sensei cambio unas medidas y la edad.
No es data base tal cual, simplemente en un stream mostró cuales eran sus medidas actuales.

El cambio más notorio es que Terena ahora tiene 30 años.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes