[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
so, nhentai did that because of copyright issue or their server was almost full?
Basically, fakku has started licensing many mangas translated into English and has been tough on legal issues and piracy, so like all copyright crimes, they send them a letter telling them either delete these contents or let's go to trial, then they delete them and that's it Since they have acted in the logical way they delete it and the problem ends.
Now who will be next?
In this type of lawsuits they are only profitable when you are going to win a lot of money. In this case, fakku's losses have to be so extreme for it to be worth reporting the copyright crime.
I mean the number of sites where you can see a lot of different things, manga, games, etc. but they are never reported.
because it's not worth it

Last edited:

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Basically, fakku has started licensing many mangas translated into English and has been tough on legal issues and piracy, so like all copyright crimes, they send them a letter telling them either delete these contents or let's go to trial, then they delete them and that's it Since they have acted in the logical way they delete it and the problem ends.
Now who will be next?
In this type of lawsuits they are only profitable when you are going to win a lot of money. In this case, fakku's losses have to be so extreme for it to be worth reporting the copyright crime.
I mean the number of sites where you can see a lot of different things, manga, games, etc. but they are never reported.
because it's not worth it
Sounds a lot like the whole YouTube-Anti-AdBlock-To-Premium from last year.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Sounds a lot like the whole YouTube-Anti-AdBlock-To-Premium from last year.
Well, yes, of course, there is also the possibility that they have reached some agreement in which you remove the licenses for 3 years and then you can re-upload them or something like that.
and there have to be no legal problems, but is speculation like my other comment, what has happened only they know

Last edited:

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
EV43CG
That took a while.
How long has it been, 4 months now?
Guess the release date went from 2026 to 2027.
Just a rough guess, but he is still not done with 12 Main Events (36,38,40-42, 44-50), the Endings and the Side Events.
After the video is released, Arika should be next, and it's possibly the 42th Event, at least according to our sources, although it could be a mix up. We'll see...

CaKho

Jan 22, 2022
I'm ok with more waiting time, that just mean more cg xD how many years have I been waiting? 5? or 6? but it is ok for a few more years

Reactions: Tweak22
Dec 14, 2020
EV43CG
I noticed that in a few of the images Terena is looking at the "camera", it seems Kurt will enter their tent at some point, oh boy I wonder what kind of dialogues takeda planned for this video coming soon

And since after this the next Terena event is the "confession event" I can 90% say Terena falls completely in this video and my predict of Terena being the first to fall would be true

EV43B04b_0010.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes