[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

chaunguyenn

Sep 29, 2022
Does anyone get the error "Cannot read property 't' of undefined" when playing this game? I downloaded the EN file on svscomics but when I played the breast sex part it got an error.
Can anyone help me???

Reactions: Tweak22

chaunguyenn

Sep 29, 2022
After a very specific direct request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for the v1.1 Trial version.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues of the original game:
Recollection of "Event 28" in "Rietta's perspective" is seriously bugged.
Map116-Map128 are missing. (At least in the build provided to me.) Causing the Game to crash if one attempts to load them.

Known issues of the SLRMTL:
"Normal" picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)
Vertical picture based text (Those 12 black and white doujin pages) not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1 Added OCRSMTL of all "normal" picture based text.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
How can I just extract the translation to my game folder and overwrite? Pls help me

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
How can I just extract the translation to my game folder and overwrite? Pls help me
If you are on Windows10/11 and you are using game version v1.1:

Download the "bbntr_v1.1Trial_SLRMTL1.1.zip" attached to the translation post.
Open it with 7zip or whatever archive program you use.
Drag the included "www" folder into your game folder.
When asked if you want to replace files confirm it.

Should that not change the language in-game, then you most likely have a packed executable.
In that case you need to first unpack it with EnigmaVBUnpacker.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Basically, fakku has started licensing many mangas translated into English and has been tough on legal issues and piracy, so like all copyright crimes, they send them a letter telling them either delete these contents or let's go to trial, then they delete them and that's it Since they have acted in the logical way they delete it and the problem ends.
Now who will be next?
In this type of lawsuits they are only profitable when you are going to win a lot of money. In this case, fakku's losses have to be so extreme for it to be worth reporting the copyright crime.
I mean the number of sites where you can see a lot of different things, manga, games, etc. but they are never reported.
because it's not worth it
its not just fakku the dude who runs irodori(used to be a pirate like everyone else) decided he also wants to fuck everyone else over so he started waving lawsuits around, also its not so much theyre "losing profits" or anything they took down a bunch of shit that they dont even sell or translate as well they did that shit out of spite just because "piracy bad"

Reactions: danadana
Dec 14, 2020
We aint winning this one
Though is there body modification magic in this fantasy world?
Yes, thats whats been happening, theyre using magic to both modify the body and mind. the girls gets thiccer as they lose their affection for kurt, and kurt gets peni smaller while also getting modify on his mind to not be able to fight back or do something about the others.

This is one of the many reasons why I love this game, cause both cliches of the corrupted girl getting thiccer and the mc being "useless" not doing anything to save them and having a micro penis has a valid reason here and doesn't just come out of thin air.

Reactions: Tweak22

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I thought he'd uploaded the actual event so I could have what little context I get from the runes.

Damn.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
where does it say that those are coming?

These 2 are the pages. As you can see, there is only the subject and the company that will make them. I guess they are just announced, and no prototypes are done yet.

Reactions: darks231

genericalt64

May 18, 2022
Yes, thats whats been happening, theyre using magic to both modify the body and mind. the girls gets thiccer as they lose their affection for kurt, and kurt gets peni smaller while also getting modify on his mind to not be able to fight back or do something about the others.

This is one of the many reasons why I love this game, cause both cliches of the corrupted girl getting thiccer and the mc being "useless" not doing anything to save them and having a micro penis has a valid reason here and doesn't just come out of thin air.
How is kurt be under the magic again?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes