[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
I'll try to give some context to this event based on what Takeda said in today's live stream

- From what I could understand, Bonner put a contract on Arika and Kurt in which if she got pregnant he would allow them to be together (Due to my lack of understanding of Japanese, I don't know if it's Bonner or Kurt who is going be with Arika as a result of the contract)
- Arika will have sex with both of them at intervals of 2 to 3 hours for swap, if one of them cums too quickly then the other partner will be able to use both his hours and the remaining hours left by the other.
- Kurt won´t find out Arika is cheating on him yet, due to a mind perception spell, from the perspective of Kurt Arika will be taking a break during the time she´s having sex with the Lord.
- It will have 2 parts, and looks like Arika is going to fall prolly on the 2nd half.
- Arika will probably get pregnant by the Lord, as it doesn't matter who gets pregnant for the contract to be fulfilled. (Just imagine a scenario in which Kurt ends up raising someone else's child...ignoring that the story is not over yet, of course)

That´s all, good luck Kurtbros.
f0580b2d-a423-4e91-958b-e73b5f798e46.jpg

Dec 14, 2020
I'll try to give some context to this event based on what Takeda said in today's live stream

- From what I could understand, Bonner put a contract on Arika and Kurt in which if she got pregnant he would allow them to be together (Due to my lack of understanding of Japanese, I don't know if it's Bonner or Kurt who is going be with Arika as a result of the contract)
- Arika will have sex with both of them at intervals of 2 to 3 hours for swap, if one of them cums too quickly then the other partner will be able to use both his hours and the remaining hours left by the other.
- Kurt won´t find out Arika is cheating on him yet, due to a mind perception spell, from the perspective of Kurt Arika will be taking a break during the time she´s having sex with the Lord.
- It will have 2 parts, and looks like Arika is going to fall prolly on the 2nd half.
- Arika will probably get pregnant by the Lord, as it doesn't matter who gets pregnant for the contract to be fulfilled. (Just imagine a scenario in which Kurt ends up raising someone else's child...ignoring that the story is not over yet, of course)

View attachment 3349328
I think its a pretty good approach for the amount of knowledge we have, good luck indeed kurtbros

BaamTwo

Aug 23, 2021

View attachment 3349328
Kurtbros on life support rn

• Haha
Reactions: Tweak22

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Yes, but its the only time they admit doing something to him as the other comment asked

for me this gives you a hint that they probably have done much more without him noticing but takeda maybe just didn't showed us an explanation yet? if not then idk how the hell his penis got smaller from time to time in the story so I guess this is another theory of mine for now

The size difference can be seen If you rewatch his first vanilla scenes with Arika and Rietta, then EV 31 and compare his size to how he is now
Now that is very interesting, we noticed it but, didnt care, if they have been casting spells to reduce penis size, damn, that's alot of humiliation.

Kurtbros on life support, but still rooting for him!!

Last edited:
Reactions: genericalt64

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
I doubt the ntr man will leave any good end beside the classic one, so revenge is quite a stretch.
He stopped making tsundero chapter for a reason.

Dec 14, 2020
Now that is very interesting, we noticed it but, didnt care, if they have been casting spells to reduce penis size, damn, that's alot of humiliation.

Kurtbros on life support, but still rooting for him!!
Don't worry my guy, because the more bitter the humiliation, the sweeter the revenge will be :sneaky:

• Yay, new update!

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Everyday I wait patiently for the revenge ending, hang on kurt, you have to be strong my bro
it will be better if the revenge ending be like "gedo yusha no ikkou" the protagonist still not get the girls but he got the ending what he deserve "plot twist should be added in this ending"

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
it will be better if the revenge ending be like "gedo yusha no ikkou" the protagonist still not get the girls but he got the ending what he deserve "plot twist should be added in this ending"
Getting the girls back would be taking back the destroyed goods, so getting the girls back wouldn't be the best ending (in my opinion).
A state of realisation to the girls would be better, because that way they will regret leaving the mc's side.

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Now that gets me thinking, the couples didnt really have much choice but to die/executed, or run away from the kingdom. They just didnt risk it all( basically staying under comfort zone )
Correct me if iam wrong bro.

Dec 14, 2020
I apologize, havent played that one yet, but i kinda understand what you mean and it would make sense.

I mean if the girls are already beyond saving and now they're WILLINGLY betraying you then whats the point trying to get them back? just give all of them what they deserve and make yourself respected, Besides since we already have the good ending it would be pointless for kurt to get them back in the revenge route.

It would be cool for kurt to do some kind of humilliation revenge for the girls as well for betraying him, something that makes them be aware of the impact of what they did and broke their hearts and souls just like how they did with him (ok this part depends on how hard the ntr will be), and when they start trying to apologize he just looks at them with pity, or a smug face and just leave them there to survive for themselves.

again this all depends on how impactful the betraying will be.

Last edited:

shinn201

Feb 17, 2023
Getting the girls back would be taking back the destroyed goods, so getting the girls back wouldn't be the best ending (in my opinion).
A state of realisation to the girls would be better, because that way they will regret leaving the mc's side.
it’s more like real life when u don’t care about the cheating ex is to move on and find a new love since there are always someone fit you.
The more i think about the future
1st the kingdom will fall soon cause they are not strengthen the economy but all they do is do some lust things
2nd the villians will ez get tired of girls since after years like 20 years later they will find a younger, better ones since ez come ez go.
But anyway as Takeda mentioned since the gym uniform this is just a fiction and a Ntr game so the MC must be a pathetic one

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes