[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: darks231
Dec 14, 2020
Wasn't that just mind perception hypnosis? Rewatched 37 and the spell they mentioned was just that.
Yes, but its the only time they admit doing something to him as the other comment asked

for me this gives you a hint that they probably have done much more without him noticing but takeda maybe just didn't showed us an explanation yet? if not then idk how the hell his penis got smaller from time to time in the story so I guess this is another theory of mine for now

The size difference can be seen If you rewatch his first vanilla scenes with Arika and Rietta, then EV 31 and compare his size to how he is now

Last edited:
Reactions: Tweak22

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Yes, but its the only time they admit doing something to him as the other comment asked

for me this gives you a hint that they probably have done much more without him noticing but takeda maybe just didn't showed us an explanation yet? if not then idk how the hell his penis got smaller from time to time in the story so I guess this is another theory of mine for now

The size difference can be seen If you rewatch his first vanilla scenes with Arika and Rietta, then EV 31 and compare his size to how he is now
Remember, Takeda has skipped a few events at this point, so the event where the spell/curse is put on Kurt may not have been shown yet.

_nost_

Nov 8, 2021
Help Pls, they took me out of the discord I think, my user was nostrastete, I never did anything wrong I don't know if it was by mistake or it fell, if someone could help me I would appreciate it :"(

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes