[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

JCGV9696

Jan 20, 2023
Master Takeda updated the policewoman's SS, he plans to upload 9 pages of illustrations with sketches+SS on the support site.
(fantia)

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
My Japanese is shit but it sounds like Raiden thinks it'd be hotter if the inside of the girl's nipples could be fingered kinda like when artists draw girls getting their nipples fucked by dicks.

It thought he was talking about those areola bumps that some chicks have since 乳首腺 and モントゴメリー腺 seem to mean the same thing, but since the second comment talks about the glands being inserted with a finger: に指が挿入さる, I doubt it's that. Can't really stick your finger in areola bumps.....unless :unsure:
Ouuu thank you thank you!! , felt good to have someone who knows Japanese text, it was very helpful.

Reactions: Creamzo

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Translation from twitter: "We are planning to upload a rough picture + 9 illustrations with SS to the support website around today - this girl was made to wear erotic cosplay again ...... and the rough picture with SS is a series of erotic cosplay." View attachment 3489421
so in the end there is no arika scene and we have a doujinshi made in two days I'm going to the bathroom to cry pepe-pepeexit.gif

It's Rietta in a police suit.

Last edited:

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Translation from twitter: "We are planning to upload a rough picture + 9 illustrations with SS to the support website around today - this girl was made to wear erotic cosplay again ...... and the rough picture with SS is a series of erotic cosplay." View attachment 3489421
Just a quick and rough Google Translation of the page, and not quite accurate, so don't blame me for the mistakes;
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AMAGI SEINA
■IT159 B123 W62 H110 26 years old.
She became a police officer at the age of 22, and at the age of 24 she was assigned to Themis, an anti-sexual crime organization for people with abilities.
She teamed up with Inspector Sumiyoshi to investigate.
She is an excellent girl with a strong sense of justice and is cool, but on the inside she is a surprisingly normal girl.
She likes Sumiyoshi.

■Tomohiro Sumiyoshi
30 years old. Inspector. Masana's Buddy He is serious and hardworking, and has good compatibility with Masana and is attracted to him.

■Manzai Jinto (Manzai Jinto)
49 years old.
Superintendent. Police Chief: Not only does he commit sexual harassment, but he's also a nerd at his age.
He's actually talented.
He has a ``quirk sharing'' habit, where he forces other people to ingest his own body fluids and make them share the same hobbies and fetishes.

Themis is a police organization where criminals are monsters or possess
abilities...
The people they control are specialized in criminals with the
ability to commit crimes, and sexual crimes are rampant
among them...
-----In this city.
I am also a member of the team that is forming a buddy, and the team is made up of suitably qualified people wearing anti-ability suits.
TRA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sounds a bit like a police version of the Taimanin series to me...

Dec 14, 2020
Welp, I cant fully argue to this since this comic is actually very interesting and the new characters are hot, but still, if takeda held back to do this comic for just a little bit longer we could have gotten the arika scene at the end of this month.

I personally believe it would have been better for takeda to work on this short comic after finishing the first part of the arika event. but anyways, since its the way he works we should not slow him down with negative thoughts.

GG BOND

Mar 20, 2024
Does anyone know how many events Hiromitsu Takeda has to complete this game? Or how long it will take to wait, I eagerly want to know the answer

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
Is that series finished? Or will yellow get ntrd too?
As far as I remember about the storyboard, the yellow will do anything for mc, she willingly to get fucked by green and red just for her obsession towards mc.

Also aren't the character already paired well?
Pink×Red
Green×Blue
Chisaki×Old man
Yellow×Mc

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Is that series finished? Or will yellow get ntrd too?
On Hiatus till RPG is finished
And no, Yellow won´t be stolen bc she´s a psycho who is obssesed with the MC (She became a Ranger because of her wish to end with him happily) and after having a lot of sex with basically the whole world she started to develop weird fetishes, between them masturbating while thinking on MC is the best for her.
Yellow-context.jpg

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes