[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Daddy333

Oct 28, 2023
Spankbank seems to work for me, but I admit that the website can be... Tricky... When searching for what you want to see.
That being said, the best place I found where the videos have eng sub, would be on aum22788's profile.
Yah I figured out what was going on. Thank you good sir.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Red and Green can´t corrupt her, she already had sex with them and nothing happened due to her experience, she likes sex a lot but after fucking the whole world her tastes became more....refined I guess.

Brainwashing is still possible tho.
yea I hope so, but may be is still other NTR ranger out there like old man sergeant or may be it will add some Shota ranger

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
Also it is just me or Takeda lately gained interest towards Blue Archive?

Lots of his costume style taking inspiration from BA
what about bero-chussing what is that mean I can't google it
It's onomatopoeia

Beru is sounds from licking, chuu is kissing

It's lick and kissing

Fleum

Feb 28, 2024
Well can u guys tell me who got the biggest boobs in takeda universe, im curious btw since im not reading all the doujin

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
When u say sakura-hen u are talking about the BBC milf right ?
Shes 117B
Yhea that one. Also kinda didn't know she's toned down to 117 ahahah, iirc the pre-production design she's stated at 122 (But man seeing her, that couldn't be 117 tits lmao).

In the other notes, are you the one who translated pink doujin back then? Is there any plan in mind to translate this cops doujin as well? Kinda diggin for it~

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Yhea that one. Also kinda didn't know she's toned down to 117 ahahah, iirc the pre-production design she's stated at 122 (But man seeing her, that couldn't be 117 tits lmao).

In the other notes, are you the one who translated pink doujin back then? Is there any plan in mind to translate this cops doujin as well? Kinda diggin for it~
She's 117B in the rewritten ver.

And no, I'm not the one in charge of translating, those are translated to spanish first.

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
She's 117B in the rewritten ver.

And no, I'm not the one in charge of translating, those are translated to spanish first.
Ahhh I thought it was you

You know, if you or someone had in mind to translate that, maybe I can give some help? Since am bad at typesetting and editing, I always works in text side

Not that my english is the greatest since it's not my mother language and e-hentai pepol probably will burn me at stakes for translating

Reactions: Tweak22
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes