• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fleum

Feb 28, 2024
Pre-buff? This Girl peaked at 128B.

For the comparison, Sakura-hen yada yada yada got 121B, Terena got 122B, the whore police got 123B, Homestay at 113B. View attachment 3493275
Ahh layer kanojo, one of the best doujin i've read from takeda sensei

Yhea that one. Also kinda didn't know she's toned down to 117 ahahah, iirc the pre-production design she's stated at 122 (But man seeing her, that couldn't be 117 tits lmao).

In the other notes, are you the one who translated pink doujin back then? Is there any plan in mind to translate this cops doujin as well? Kinda diggin for it~
I've confuse to read this doujin witch one the first and sequel it

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
That BBC Mom, Her name is Komaki Chisako.( My favourite )
Not to hate on Takeda but i’m still pissed he put it on hiatus. Especially since it had a good build up (and a hot AF milf lol). Really wished he had finished it rather than having it pile up with other unfinished projects. Not that we can really do much, but here’s to hoping he continues it for Comiket or sometime this year.

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Not to hate on Takeda but i’m still pissed he put it on hiatus. Especially since it had a good build up (and a hot AF milf lol). Really wished he had finished it rather than having it pile up with other unfinished projects. Not that we can really do much, but here’s to hoping he continues it for Comiket or sometime this year.
Youre right, reason why i made her art with 6 pages so that i could fuck her.
I hope i am not violating any rule by posting my stuff here

Dec 14, 2020
Well, that happens very often lately and thats also the reason the game progress is kinda slow, he was about to finish and post the new arika event at the end of march, meaning he was finally working faster, and if he continued focusing on 1 work at a time this way, he would be able to post 1 event video each month.

But he decided to make a new unfinished comic and pile up more work, so he had no choice but to delay the Arika event and now he will post it on april (I hope).

This could be organized better if he works in a different work some time each set amount of months(1,2,3, idk) he focus on 1 work at a time (sometimes only the game, sometimes only the comics) when he finish with one of this sets, he change the focus to another work, and then repeat the cycle.

Im not saying he should work nonstop, im saying he should be more organized in which works he focus to not only be able to finish faster or avoid piled up works, but also be able to have more opportunities to rest, which is the most important thing for him, his own health.

But then again, we cant do anything if he decides to continue to work this way, giving him negative critics will not work cause he does this for fun and not for money since he alresdy said he wins more than enough money in other things he do.

walidptdrr

Apr 20, 2023
Okay guys I'm a sucker for the story, i know about the cat and that's not what I'm looking for, I'm playing the latest patch and after the girls went to the library in the castle I kinda chose to go save them and the FKN STORY ENDED, i see ppl talking about ev40 and ev45 when i didn't get more than 5 or 6, did I jump stuff or what was i supposed to do, any captain here would be appreciated

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
Okay guys I'm a sucker for the story, i know about the cat and that's not what I'm looking for, I'm playing the latest patch and after the girls went to the library in the castle I kinda chose to go save them and the FKN STORY ENDED, i see ppl talking about ev40 and ev45 when i didn't get more than 5 or 6, did I jump stuff or what was i supposed to do, any captain here would be appreciated
You've only gone straight thru to the good ending. Choose the other options after you leave the guild, the game only has the events up to EV34, the events after that are the videos that haven't been programmed into the game yet, but released on Fantia

Reactions: walidptdrr

walidptdrr

Apr 20, 2023
You've only gone straight thru to the good ending. Choose the other options after you leave the guild, the game only has the events up to EV34, the events after that are the videos that haven't been programmed into the game yet, but released on Fantia
so after I leave the guild the other options lead to all the other events ? or should I restart from further before

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes