[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
What does it even mean? Website shut down?
It means it's a joke and is April Fool and they're laughing at everyone who believes it.
This is what the news says, anyone who takes it seriously has no salvation.

"I've spent countless hours browsing the enticing forum the F95zone team have managed to curate. It's so easy to get lost in the endless debates, and we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon!"
- Marty Pratt, Chief Coomercial Officer at Patreon.

colorful
ntr
discussions at Patreon!

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
It means it's a joke and is April Fool and they're laughing at everyone who believes it.
I usually make jokes or funny remarks on daily basis, so a day like April Fools is another tuesday to me, so I tend to forget/ignore that day.
At the very least, I don't prank people like April Fools does.

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023

"I've spent countless hours browsing the enticing forum the F95zone team have managed to curate. It's so easy to get lost in the endless debates, and we can't wait to welcome the same colorful ntr discussions at Patreon!"
- Marty Pratt, Chief Coomercial Officer at Patreon.

colorful
ntr
discussions at Patreon!
Ohhh, I totally forgot what the date was today haha.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Guys, since koikatsu and rpgmaker seldom fusion with each other. I was thinking of making a revenge story for kurt using koikatsu for the cgs. I dont have a plot in mind i would say it begins with kurt returning back to the kingdom after running away from it after the trios infidelity
Ah yeah, the idea guy of GDD LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: genericalt64

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Spankbank seems to work for me, but I admit that the website can be... Tricky... When searching for what you want to see.
That being said, the best place I found where the videos have eng sub, would be on aum22788's profile.
Spankbang has habbit to delete videoand decreasing quality. rule34video is better alternative if something happened to you video collections.

Reactions: genericalt64

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
still working on the police thingy... i wonder if the arika event will be delayed another month.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes