[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
On Hiatus till RPG is finished
And no, Yellow won´t be stolen bc she´s a psycho who is obssesed with the MC (She became a Ranger because of her wish to end with him happily) and after having a lot of sex with basically the whole world she started to develop weird fetishes, between them masturbating while thinking on MC is the best for her.
View attachment 3490416
she's not got NTRed? wasted potential I hope Takeda will make her got stolen and become NTR party kind a bummer if NTR story still make MC enjoy with another girl MC should suffer and should never got his heroine. it will be good if the MC started love the yellow and after that another Chad guy or UGB took her from him it will be a good plot twist

Last edited:

Nando007

May 17, 2023
a si laversion español es dificil de tenr una vez la ayer intente buscarla otra vez pero no la encontre

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
she's not got NTRed? wasted potential I hope Takeda will make her got stolen and become NTR party kind a bummer if NTR story still make MC enjoy with another girl MC should suffer and should never got his heroine. it will be good if the MC started love the yellow and after that another Chad guy or UGB took her from him it will be a good plot twist
Red and Green can´t corrupt her, she already had sex with them and nothing happened due to her experience, she likes sex a lot but after fucking the whole world her tastes became more....refined I guess.

Brainwashing is still possible tho.

Reactions: CharlyeNTR89

Daddy333

Oct 28, 2023
It happens with gofile with time.
Here is all the subs I have.
Possible to make it public? I can't find any English versions online anymore for some reason Spankbang ain't working. Would be much appreciated.

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
Btw, what Takeda uploaded of the doujin is just the first half. He’s not even finished with it yet lol. I’m not the best at Japanese, but ai think he said he hopes to continue on with the second half. I remember seeing he had more pages prepared for the storyboard on the livestream, so I think it might finish at around 14-18 pages.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Possible to make it public? I can't find any English versions online anymore for some reason Spankbang ain't working. Would be much appreciated.
Spankbank seems to work for me, but I admit that the website can be... Tricky... When searching for what you want to see.
That being said, the best place I found where the videos have eng sub, would be on aum22788's profile.

genericalt64

May 18, 2022
Guys, since koikatsu and rpgmaker seldom fusion with each other. I was thinking of making a revenge story for kurt using koikatsu for the cgs. I dont have a plot in mind i would say it begins with kurt returning back to the kingdom after running away from it after the trios infidelity

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
W
Red and Green can´t corrupt her, she already had sex with them and nothing happened due to her experience, she likes sex a lot but after fucking the whole world her tastes became more....refined I guess.

Brainwashing is still possible tho.
Where does it say she had sex with red and green ?

Sins99

May 1, 2023
Guys, since koikatsu and rpgmaker seldom fusion with each other. I was thinking of making a revenge story for kurt using koikatsu for the cgs. I dont have a plot in mind i would say it begins with kurt returning back to the kingdom after running away from it after the trios infidelity
How do you put the koi 3d character portrait for rpgmaker?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes