[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TONYVIEJON59

Jan 23, 2023
Oh wow, there aren't many who speak Spanish, I thought I was the only Latino here :'v

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2020
thank you, next time i will shut my mouth, but its one of the General Rules about Fzone being only an English speaking community. Just helping you out, thats all.
I mean no harm and thanks for ending the trouble in peace, but its funny for you to say that when literally 2 pages ago there were like dozens of spanish comments. also, in this thread is very normal to share spanish versions of the takeda content, its a very old and common thing to happen in this thread since takeda has japanese, english and spanish speaking fans.

Again, I dont mean any harm, just wanted to point that out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hu lover

Poganka

Apr 21, 2023
I mean no harm and thanks for ending the trouble in peace, but its funny for you to say that when literally 2 pages ago there were like dozens of spanish comments. also, in this thread is very normal to share spanish versions of the takeda content, its a very old and common thing to happen in this thread since takeda has japanese, english and spanish speaking fans.

Again, I dont mean any harm, just wanted to point that out.
Yes, but it's best to write in English, simply because not everyone understands Spanish. I am sure that there are enough Russian-speaking people in this topic, but at the same time I do not write in my own language so as not to cause you inconvenience.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Yes, but it's best to write in English, simply because not everyone understands Spanish. I am sure that there are enough Russian-speaking people in this topic, but at the same time I do not write in my own language so as not to cause you inconvenience.
Indeed, I'm not using my native language here but I find it easier to communicate with others by sticking to english.
It's not like we are trying to have a private conversation or anything here.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
I for one would like to know what the hell you guys were talking about lol, unless it's about military secrets. I don't want secret agents on my ass lol

Dec 14, 2020
Indeed, I'm not using my native language here but I find it easier to communicate with others by sticking to english.
It's not like we are trying to have a private conversation or anything here.
Same, I never denied that, i just said my point to prevent future troubles for this, not everyone is aware of this situation or can speak many languages, so as the other previous comment said before, we can at least just ask those people nicely to use google translate or something to english to understand them better, Im not speaking my native language either, but this way is more easier to understand everyone.

sevenpits

Jun 13, 2023
Dude, you're my hero. These Terena AI are all so good! I've been dying to find some Terena AI, been searching everywhere and can't find any. So, thank you so much for these!

Anyway, where do you usually upload your pictures? Do you have some recommended sites or platforms to find more Terena AI? And if it's not too much to ask, can you make more of Terena, please?
I haven't upload my pics anywhere, this is the first time. I don't know where else you can find Terena pics, although I'll probably make more in the future.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes