[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
There are three girls and multiple events for each, AND Takeda insists on doing fully animated scenes for them all. AND and, he's distracting himself with side projects, allegedly because he's 'bored'.
Like, if you knew you'd get bored then don't do animated scenes for every single event and finish it up quicker.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: BBP would probably be better off with less fully-animated scenes. Yes it's a massive quality boost to have them, but if anything him getting bored and starting side projects just proves my point.
The game needs more fully animated scenes. In fact the older scenes should get remade in the way the newer scenes are.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
The game needs more fully animated scenes. In fact the older scenes should get remade in the way the newer scenes are.
And tack on multiple months of extra waiting as he grinds through what we now KNOW he will find boring, and then as he does even more side projects to alleviate said boredom?
-Not to mention the very real risk of him throwing his hands up at some point and going 'I'm 110% done with this project, let's just do the final few scenes and kick this out the door'. We all know creator burnout is real.

No thanks. If you want a civilized discussion (as unlikely as that is on this forum) I'm happy to have one, but if you're going to mindlessly parrot lines like the one you replied with...just stop. At least include some actual rationale for your stance.

Reactions: chillpro19

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
then where does the gameplay comes from if the demo is only avalaible?.He worked on a game and posted the videos of all the scenes he made so far for free?
The gameplay is actually fairly standard JRPG fare. Go places, do some turn-based combat against monsters etc. If you play the demo you should find at least one battle map.

Takeda hid them behind a paywall. Some heroes posted them online for everybody's benefit.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
And tack on multiple months of extra waiting as he grinds through what we now KNOW he will find boring, and then as he does even more side projects to alleviate said boredom?
Yes his other stuff Is great, that's the reason it's so popular. In fact I would rather he wen't back to alternating beetween the game other projects. And given how everything he seels at comiket allways sells out right away I would say people love his other projects.

I don't see why you are soo interested in seeing the grand finale of this game, the story it's not that interesting. Takeda is popular because his scenes are super hot not because his stories are great. If anything the premise his stories have been copied so much that they're kinda generic. So I see no point in extending the best part of his work.

-Not to mention the very real risk of him throwing his hands up at some point and going 'I'm 110% done with this project, let's just do the final few scenes and kick this out the door'. We all know creator burnout is real.
You're taking western creator ethics and applying them to a japanese, I don't see that happening.

No thanks. If you want a civilized discussion (as unlikely as that is on this forum) I'm happy to have one, but if you're going to mindlessly parrot lines like the one you replied with...just stop. At least include some actual rationale for your stance.
Funny that you would say this when I was responding to your own parroted line Mr. caveman.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Yes his other stuff Is great, that's the reason it's so popular. In fact I would rather he wen't back to alternating beetween the game other projects. And given how everything he seels at comiket allways sells out right away I would say people love his other projects.

I don't see why you are soo interested in seeing the grand finale of this game, the story it's not that interesting. Takeda is popular because his scenes are super hot not because his stories are great. If anything the premise his stories have been copied so much that they're kinda generic. So I see no point in extending the best part of his work.
What I'm interested in seeing is the game getting properly completed. What I really really like about this game is that it clearly shows that the girls change as they fall over time, with clear progression. The girls mid-fall are distinctly different from them at the beginning, and post-fall will be distinctly different from mid-fall.

Take a look at Nebel Gesterjager for a contrast--also made by an...Asian creator (not sure if they're Jap or Chinese), also a big NTR-focused project. You can clearly see the point where creator burnout started rearing its head because the in-between cuts off very abruptly: the girl shows some difference with a high ntr value, but she's mostly still very resistant to the bull's advances (afaik there's only ONE scene in which she's more traditionally 'fallen')...until the ntr value gets high enough and all of a sudden she's completely stolen (that is, the point you get the 'official' NTR scene and ending).

The whole thing just reeks of the game's progression loop not getting completed before the creator tidied up the last few scenes and endings and kicked it out. With BBP, I'd say the progression is mostly complete but Takeda clearly still has plans for it--and I don't want the 'has' to turn into 'had'.

You're taking western creator ethics and applying them to a japanese, I don't see that happening.
1) They're all human; and 2) artists.

For an Asian example, Nebel Gesterjager. For a Western example, Overwhored. Creator burnout is clear in both games, and while they're both big projects, neither of them are as big as what Takeda intends to make BBP.

They're at least better than the ones that never see completion because the creator gave up on the project but didn't want to give up on that sweet supporter money, I guess.

Funny that you would say this when I was responding to your own parroted line Mr. caveman.
My worries were renewed when Takeda started up a completely new project. If he was drawing a BBP spinoff or promotional comic or something to sell at comiket, I wouldn't be nearly as concerned.

Don't get me wrong, 'infinite spinoff' is a thing, but at least his sights are still clearly set and focused on his main project.

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
Aren't we all here for Takeda's artstyle itself and not the actual game. Honestly, I wouldn't even care if BBP was a CG collection. As long as it was made by Takeda himself I'm down for anything.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Aren't we all here for Takeda's artstyle itself and not the actual game. Honestly, I wouldn't even care if BBP was a CG collection. As long as it was made by Takeda himself I'm down for anything.
this thread is about said game so yes, we are here for the game

Well, I don't think so, if he is going to work on something other than the game. wonderful, but at least it has the quality of previous products, not the quickly made mini-stories of 10 pages that are clearly made in two days without passion.
Takeda has many works of extreme quality well drawn with a story including continuations and second parts and I find that instead of the new Arika scene he makes some sketches of Rietta in a police costume and an unfinished story

so no I'm not happy that my favorite artist is doing this

Reactions: Boudicart

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
Personally, I dont really mind that Takeda is working on another small project, but I think the main issue here is more of the timing in which he’s chosen to do this.

However, I think we can all agree that the main expectation that’s been built up for the last month or so, was that Arika’s event would be the main prioritisation and would hopely been done by late March or early April. To suddenly stop that and start working on something else entirely is really hard to welcome and not get upset at.

I do think that if he had simply rather finished the Arika event first then start working on the policewoman doujin, that would’ve likely have been a better solution/plan. For the supporters/fans and himself. Then again, no one can really tell him what to do and we’ll still eat up what he puts out.

Reactions: fraazx

mariscalxd

Oct 7, 2023
Found this, I dont know the translated name but has to do something with beast soldiers story, total of 619 pics japanese (delete if it was posted before, sorry )

LINK:

Reactions: darks231

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Personally, I dont really mind that Takeda is working on another small project, but I think the main issue here is more of the timing in which he’s chosen to do this.

However, I think we can all agree that the main expectation that’s been built up for the last month or so, was that Arika’s event would be the main prioritisation and would hopely been done by late March or early April. To suddenly stop that and start working on something else entirely is really hard to welcome and not get upset at.

I do think that if he had simply rather finished the Arika event first then start working on the policewoman doujin, that would’ve likely have been a better solution/plan. For the supporters/fans and himself. Then again, no one can really tell him what to do and we’ll still eat up what he puts out.
Thing is. And he has said this before that he doesn't make the entire game alone, and his assistants cannot do their work until he sends them the inks. What's the more likely explanation is that this scene was so big in scope that he couldn't finish it in time so he made some consolation content, which he has also said in the past (and is by the way much better behaviour than anything any other devs in this site has done).
But everyone just assumed that he got bored, for which I have yet to see any proof. Or do you have any proof that he did this out of boredom?

What I'm interested in seeing is the game getting properly completed. What I really really like about this game is that it clearly shows that the girls change as they fall over time, with clear progression. The girls mid-fall are distinctly different from them at the beginning, and post-fall will be distinctly different from mid-fall.
Then what you want are more varied scenes. Just look at the overwhelming majority of 2d games out there just have a single pose with some dialogue and pretty much no development. If you compare that to this game all the character development happens in scenes with multiple poses, in those scenes you can see the girls change little by little. And the scenes with a single angle are mostly just sex with barely any development.

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
no it happens in mid of my playthrough and its on the demo verson 1.1
The reason this is happening is because the game is trying to load EV37 which hasn't been added to the game yet. The trigger for the event is there, but there is no Map116.json file, so the game crashes.

I'm pretty sure one of the versions had the trigger removed, but either way, you're not missing out on anything because EV37 isn't in any version of the game.

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
Thing is. And he has said this before that he doesn't make the entire game alone, and his assistants cannot do their work until he sends them the inks. What's the more likely explanation is that this scene was so big in scope that he couldn't finish it in time so he made some consolation content, which he has also said in the past (and is by the way much better behaviour than anything any other devs in this site has done).
But everyone just assumed that he got bored, for which I have yet to see any proof. Or do you have any proof that he did this out of boredom?
I wasn’t trying to push the idea that hes doing it out of boredom, and I do disagree with the people who are saying so. I was more or less explaining why I think some of us in this thread might be reasonably upset, but that’s not to spread hate or anything.

I forgot to take into consideration that he said he can’t finish the scene in time because it’ll be bigger than expected, so thats my fault there.

Aug 3, 2017
Found this, I dont know the translated name but has to do something with beast soldiers story, total of 619 pics japanese (delete if it was posted before, sorry )

LINK:
this has been on e.hentai.org forever if the link is dead, just search takeda . Top result should be that one

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
Has this been officially or unofficially translated yet? Shit I'd even play this if the machine translation was from GPT-4.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes