[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sh4ddy

Jul 16, 2023
Just let Takeda cook. The man is a legend and this game will be absolutely legendary. No reason to get impatient, just play other games and enjoy the updates until it's ready.
Try Ntraholic if some of you hvnt.

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
The reason this is happening is because the game is trying to load EV37 which hasn't been added to the game yet. The trigger for the event is there, but there is no Map116.json file, so the game crashes.

I'm pretty sure one of the versions had the trigger removed, but either way, you're not missing out on anything because EV37 isn't in any version of the game.
do you know how fix it bc i cant view the other events and the game crashes ?

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Oh mate!!, look at her enjoying her life, she must be thinking "i want this moment to last forever"

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I hope after this we can get a second BETA v0.3
I don't think so, I mean, for a demo it has a lot of content, I would like it to be as you say, but being objective, I expected 2 or 3 scenes in the demo but there are more than half of the game. It also offers you the scenes separately that even if they are not in the game you can see them whenever you want and thanks to some users you can know what they say with the subtitles so in short I can't ask for more

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes