[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dec 14, 2020
For anyone interested, since ive seen some people impatient for the video, I wanted to share this artist to calm you down while we wait for the event:

This artist is called "dance carnival" he makes very decent 3d animations with the same kinks as this thread (big breasts and NTR)and all his female characters have Takeda level body proportions and maybe even beyond.

he recently finished a more than 1 hour lenght video featuring the character 2B from nier automata.

Heres an example image and a link to all his videos for free:

VideoCapture_20240331-121234.jpg
Link to All of his videos:

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
so kurt couldn't help himself and started fapping... i wonder if in the next part arika will go to his room and he won't be able to get it up.

Reactions: Tweak22

GG BOND

Mar 20, 2024
I don’t know if there will be any more plots about Terena in the future, and if so, how many others will there be? By the way, there are probably a few more events to be completed.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I don’t know if there will be any more plots about Terena in the future, and if so, how many others will there be? By the way, there are probably a few more events to be completed.
Considering Terena came before the current Arika event, he may not be doing her until Rietta had her turn (to fall).
After that, maybe we can get the one scene from the Renshuuchou book we are still missing.

Also, there should be around 50 events, plus unknown number of sub-events, and he has finished 40 of them (39 main and 1 sub)
I would be hesitating to say that, but he may need at least 10 more events and that is NOT counting the sub-events. How far he is, is anyones guess.

Reactions: CharlyeNTR89

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
Considering Terena came before the current Arika event, he may not be doing her until Rietta had her turn (to fall).
After that, maybe we can get the one scene from the Renshuuchou book we are still missing.

Also, there should be around 50 events, plus unknown number of sub-events, and he has finished 40 of them (39 main and 1 sub)
I would be hesitating to say that, but he may need at least 10 more events and that is NOT counting the sub-events. How far he is, is anyones guess.
Furthermore, the "communication stones" have not yet been applied.
Personally, I think they could be a very useful element to enrich this beautiful story by adding another perspective. Now, let's add the seiyuu, who will contribute all their skill and talent to this great project.

GG BOND

Mar 20, 2024
What I mean is, among the approximately ten events that will follow, I am very concerned about how many events will have Terena's role (after all, I like her very much). In addition, according to Takeda's current situation, basically one event per month is completed. Dude, it looks like we may not be able to play the game until 2026 (after all, he likes to work on other projects while making games) Also, thank you for your answer

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
What I mean is, among the approximately ten events that will follow, I am very concerned about how many events will have Terena's role (after all, I like her very much). In addition, according to Takeda's current situation, basically one event per month is completed. Dude, it looks like we may not be able to play the game until 2026 (after all, he likes to work on other projects while making games) Also, thank you for your answer
Here's a list of the planned events. If Takeda sticks to this, Terena should have at least 3 more events before the endings. But I'm with you, the more Terena, the better.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote