[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gzzz

Jan 9, 2019
Is there a collection of the event subtitle files anywhere? So many dead links in the thread.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
after two years? there are lots videos on spankbang for that game even though the only the only version available seems to be the demo...
There are three girls and multiple events for each, AND Takeda insists on doing fully animated scenes for them all. AND and, he's distracting himself with side projects, allegedly because he's 'bored'.
Like, if you knew you'd get bored then don't do animated scenes for every single event and finish it up quicker.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: BBP would probably be better off with less fully-animated scenes. Yes it's a massive quality boost to have them, but if anything him getting bored and starting side projects just proves my point.

Reactions: killer12asdrtwete

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
There are three girls and multiple events for each, AND Takeda insists on doing fully animated scenes for them all. AND and, he's distracting himself with side projects, allegedly because he's 'bored'.
Like, if you knew you'd get bored then don't do animated scenes for every single event and finish it up quicker.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: BBP would probably be better off with less fully-animated scenes. Yes it's a massive quality boost to have them, but if anything him getting bored and starting side projects just proves my point.
then where does the gameplay comes from if the demo is only avalaible?.He worked on a game and posted the videos of all the scenes he made so far for free?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes