[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tell Me Why 01

Formerly 'atanashes_kung'
Aug 3, 2021
There is no "Full" game, not yet.
There is only the demos. Vers. 1.1 and 1.12.
wait it's "demo"? how demo file 400++ mb??? im not believe i will say this but someone have this demo but 'Compressed' i download this demo for 20hr++ and it ends with a broken file:cry:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Actually, if we were to count everybody who asked the download stuff then pretty sure we would have over 100 lol (might not be true but it sure as hell feels like it)
Well, to be fair, we're ALL here to download the game...when it does come out...

• Haha
Reactions: fraazx

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
As far as I know the admins have no intention in giving out invitations. So you're out of luck.
Ah ok, that’s fine. I just wanted to see if the server has the past livestreams or screenshots of WIP archived, since pretty much all gofile links in this thread are dead.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
why they dont accpect visa and mastercard?
not only in fantia but also in dlsite and ci-en it seems that they have declared war to the westy banks due to the difficulties of refund games and monetary exchanges, plus there are other laws so now if you want to pay you have to go through an Asian bank or the Japanese paypal

As always, the Japanese ppl, instead of solving problems, decide to escape from them, so now they have lost the westy market because they are idiots. and this will further increase piracy due to the added difficulties of being able to pay and be legal.

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
not only in fantia but also in dlsite and ci-en it seems that they have declared war to the westy banks due to the difficulties of refund games and monetary exchanges, plus there are other laws so now if you want to pay you have to go through an Asian bank or the Japanese paypal

As always, the Japanese ppl, instead of solving problems, decide to escape from them, so now they have lost the westy market because they are idiots. and this will further increase piracy due to the added difficulties of being able to pay and be legal.
Bro even dmm.

Imagine the whole jap game like gbf duel, uma musume that using japanese server is locking themselves in.

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Can someone please give me a link to the archive with レイヤー彼女NTR(SS付きイラスト)? I've been looking for this for a long time (I don't need from e-hentai, I collect original).

Upd: And I will be very glad if someone shares this file(second cover Chisako) with me (on e-hentai I saw it only in 1300x700, that’s why I’m looking for it in a higher resolution).
Screenshot_20240522-215625.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote