[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

seiba1

aaaa
Donor
Apr 18, 2018
Can someone please give me a link to the archive with レイヤー彼女NTR(SS付きイラスト)? I've been looking for this for a long time (I don't need from e-hentai, I collect original).

Upd: And I will be very glad if someone shares this file(second cover Chisako) with me (on e-hentai I saw it only in 1300x700, that’s why I’m looking for it in a higher resolution).
View attachment 3660734

Rassim

Aug 6, 2022
I just installed the file from this link:
Can you give me the steps to follow to play the game right after installing this file?

Reactions: darks231

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
How do I install the game after installing the file?
If you want to play on your phone then you need to download JoiPlay, unzip the game files and run the exe file. On your computer you need to unzip the game files and run the exe file.

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
I just installed the file from this link:
Can you give me the steps to follow to play the game right after installing this file?
On PC:
1. Unzip the file to any convenient folder.
2. Run the file with the extension "exe".
3. Enjoy the game.

On Android:
1. Download the program "JoiPlay".
2. Unzip the file to any convenient folder.
3. Run the file with the extension "exe".
4. Enjoy the game.

Rassim

Aug 6, 2022
On PC:
3. Enjoy the game.

On Android:
4. Enjoy the game.
thank you very much brother

Reactions: BurnRaijin

Rassim

Aug 6, 2022
On PC:
3. Enjoy the game.

On Android:
4. Enjoy the game.
Where can you find all the scenes, or do you have to complete them?

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Where can you find all the scenes, or do you have to complete them?
After starting the game, you will see a room of memories, where you can open all the scenes of the game by pressing the lever. You will be given a special crystal to get into the memory room.

Unfortunately, there are currently no new scenes in the game, because Takeda has not yet released a new version. You can find new scenes among the comments here. People often leave links to download archives of event files.

Reactions: Rassim

Rassim

Aug 6, 2022
Après avoir démarré le jeu, vous verrez une salle de souvenirs, où vous pourrez ouvrir toutes les scènes du jeu en appuyant sur le levier. Vous recevrez un cristal spécial pour accéder à la salle de mémoire.

Malheureusement, il n'y a actuellement aucune nouvelle scène dans le jeu, car Takeda n'a pas encore publié de nouvelle version. Vous pouvez trouver de nouvelles scènes parmi les commentaires ici. Les gens laissent souvent des liens pour télécharger des archives de fichiers d'événements.
[/CITATION]
Thank you very much for answering me, see you next time :)

Reactions: BurnRaijin

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Can someone please give me a link to the archive with レイヤー彼女NTR(SS付きイラスト)? I've been looking for this for a long time (I don't need from e-hentai, I collect original).

Upd: And I will be very glad if someone shares this file(second cover Chisako) with me (on e-hentai I saw it only in 1300x700, that’s why I’m looking for it in a higher resolution).
View attachment 3660734

Did you check kemono website?
For Komaki Chisako

Last edited:

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022

Did you check kemono website?
For Komaki Chisako
Thanks for reminding me, now I have both covers in 6200x resolution. I completely forgot about Kemono Takeda, because nothing has been posted there for a long time due to the protection on Fantia.

Reactions: Tweak22

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
The doujin is on e-hentai, first and current part.

If you have GP, can you download the archive in its original full quality.
What is GP? Sorry, I don’t use E-Hentai much and I can’t find Takeda’s work there in the quality I need.
And yes, I know about E-hentai, which I am so often sent to, but I just want to collect a collection of originals from Fantia.

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
What is GP? Sorry, I don’t use E-Hentai much and I can’t find Takeda’s work there in the quality I need.
And yes, I know about E-hentai, which I am so often sent to, but I just want to collect a collection of originals from Fantia.
What quality? The original quality from the Fantia post
( )?
The gallery already has it. You just need to click on the small previews and the image viewer should open up. From there, there’ll be a button in the bottom right-hand corner to download the image in its original quality.
Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 11.31.51 am.png
It spits out the same image from Fantia, just uploaded onto E-Hentai.

Also GP is the main currency of E-Hentai. You can use it to download gallery archives, unlock better browsing features, create bounties for other users (translating, editing, finding doujins, etc), and among other things. You’ll need to create an account though and will have to gain GP through creating your own galleries and having people visit it.
You can still download the original images one-by-one without worrying about having an account or GP.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote