[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
What quality? The original quality from the Fantia post
( )?
The gallery already has it. You just need to click on the small previews and the image viewer should open up. From there, there’ll be a button in the bottom right-hand corner to download the image in its original quality.
View attachment 3661965
It spits out the same image from Fantia, just uploaded onto E-Hentai.

Also GP is the main currency of E-Hentai. You can use it to download gallery archives, unlock better browsing features, create bounties for other users (translating, editing, finding doujins, etc), and among other things. You’ll need to create an account though and will have to gain GP through creating your own galleries and having people visit it.
You can still download the original images one-by-one without worrying about having an account or GP.
Actually, that’s why I’m asking for the archives I need here, because I don’t know how E-Hentai works, because I don’t want to make my own collections and try to earn these GP.
Is it so hard to just share what I ask? It seems there are people here with access to Fantia.
I mean, it seems like everyone here shares something with each other, asks for something and helps someone.

• Haha
Reactions: Kuro987

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
Actually, that’s why I’m asking for the archives I need here, because I don’t know how E-Hentai works, because I don’t want to make my own collections and try to earn these GP.
I said at the very end in my previous post, you don’t need an account or GP. I laid out my instructions, as you just need to click a few times and spare a few minutes repeating the process. E-Hentai is an amazing platform, that’s why people have likely suggested it to you before. I think it’s best to give it a go and try learn it,

But anyways, I hope this is everything you need.

Last edited:

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I had a thought... Or a dream, if you will...
Once the game is complete (Whenever THAT is), TH may just make a few stories staring Arika, Rietta and Terena, where we see parts of their baggrounds that weren't in the game (a vanilla intro), and add a few additional sex scenes (happening around mid or after the game) that TH thought of later but couldn't add to the game for some reason.
It would be kinda like his sentai series side stories, but would only be released after the game is released.
While there are something like that already (both Renshuuchou), they are more concepts of the scenes used in the game, so seeing something new would be a nice change of pace.

Last edited:

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
I said at the very end in my previous post, you don’t need an account or GP. I laid out my instructions, as you just need to click a few times and spare a few minutes repeating the process. E-Hentai is an amazing platform, that’s why people have likely suggested it to you before. I think it’s best to give it a go and try learn it,

But anyways, I hope this is everything you need.
Yes, thank you for that. I hope many more people besides me will use this link. Good luck and positivity to you.

Reactions: majicccc

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
What quality? The original quality from the Fantia post
( )?
The gallery already has it. You just need to click on the small previews and the image viewer should open up. From there, there’ll be a button in the bottom right-hand corner to download the image in its original quality.
View attachment 3661965
It spits out the same image from Fantia, just uploaded onto E-Hentai.

Also GP is the main currency of E-Hentai. You can use it to download gallery archives, unlock better browsing features, create bounties for other users (translating, editing, finding doujins, etc), and among other things. You’ll need to create an account though and will have to gain GP through creating your own galleries and having people visit it.
You can still download the original images one-by-one without worrying about having an account or GP.
still some of its has a limit if you use free account, and some of file not always have torrent download file like an old file for example. and if you need a big file? then good luck for it

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I need some proofreading for this line in page 14:

「このっ! えいっ! 『セーラー・グリーン』…いえ!『セーラー・アナル』の敵ではないわね!んっ♡」
「That's! Yeah! You're no match for『sailor green』No! After transforming it’s 『sailor anal』♡」

she says the exact same thing on page 15... not sure if it's a mistake

Last edited:

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
「このっ! えいっ! 『セーラー・グリーン』…いえ!『セーラー・アナル』の敵ではないわね!んっ♡」
「That's! Yeah! You're no match for『sailor green』No! After transforming it’s 『sailor anal』♡」

she says the exact same thing on page 15... not sure if it's a mistake
I'm thinking it's a mistake and that dialogue was only meant for page 15. Page 14 is her starting up the game for the first time and discussing the terms of their "bet". But this dialogue sounds like something she would say while she is actually playing the game, which makes more sense with the other page 15 dialogue.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I'm thinking it's a mistake and that dialogue was only meant for page 15. Page 14 is her starting up the game for the first time and discussing the terms of their "bet". But this dialogue sounds like something she would say while she is actually playing the game, which makes more sense with the other page 15 dialogue.
yeah I was having a lot of trouble translating it on page 14 (when I posted this) but after I started with page 15 It just makes sense

Dec 14, 2020
is the English translation for police girl doujin out yet?
The og comic itself is not fully done yet, and since this 2nd part was posted very recently you still have to wait a bit more for someone to translate it.

You can still read part 1 in the meantime, it was translated a long time ago.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote