[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
So
Prolly one of his worst streams ever, I don´t even wanna explain it so I´ll try to sum it up.
- Ima Ria killed us, RPG is basically on hiatus till this shit ends
- He mentioned that there are times where he works 4hours per day......2 days per week
- The asshole already dissabled the comments on his Fantia
image (25).png
That´s all, I´m not even mad atp, I´m going to sleep. (Prolly won´t be updating for a while, don´t expect anything RPG related till September or October being optimistic)

We are truly over this time (Not joking)
Try to do something else apart from being checking this thread constantly
The discord server is gonna be dedicated to Wuthering Waves for a long time and won´t be supporting any Fantia update.

Last edited:

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
So
Prolly of his worst streams ever, I don´t even wanna explain it so I´ll try to sum it up.
- Ima Ria killed us, RPG is basically on hiatus till this shit ends
- He mentioned that there are times where he works 4hours per day......2 days per week
- The asshole already dissabled the comments on his Fantia
View attachment 3688888
That´s all, I´m not even mad atp, I´m going to sleep. (Prolly won´t be updating for a while, don´t expect anything RPG related till September or October being optimistic)

We are truly over this time (Not joking)
Try to do something else apart from being checking this thread constantly
The discord server is gonna be dedicated to Wuthering Waves for a long time
Welp, fuck, I'll see you guys in few months I guess

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Now we have reached this point, I don´t even know if RPG will be finished, he can do like it never existed and that´s all
Old man is already incapable of doing something, we just needed this stream to confirm it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes