[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

seiba1

aaaa
Donor
Apr 18, 2018
If he's gonna stop working on rpg till the ova releases, hopefully they include fan kansha day in the ova too... :rolleyes: can only pray he finishes the rpg instead of starting 3 more new works after the ova is finished...

Reactions: Elten

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
If someone can keep an eye on his Fantia income stream, please do post updates here of whether people voted with their wallets for him to not do this shit.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
So, is Takeda gonna finish it

Funny, this thread is 4 years old and 300 pages long, but we were barely pass the FIRST 100 pages ONE YEAR ago.
A slow start, with a hundred pages in 3 years, then 200 more in one.
It's crazy.
Weird flex but i think my comment on this thread is the 1st or the 2nd :oops:
And yeah, ts just taking way too long, i know he gets other projects but focusing on finishing something wouldn't hurt.

Dec 14, 2020
Are you guys sure he's going to stop working on the game completely this summer? Perhaps the pace will slow down significantly, but he will still draw the game a little.
I hope so, depending on how much he made progress of the arika event he may post something about it before changing his work pace or leaving the game on hiatus.

Neos56

Apr 11, 2024
i think he finished arika event (already almost finished)but then 2 month break because the ova
i think but i hope i can be wrong for the better

Reactions: HornyHorse69

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Now we have reached this point, I don´t even know if RPG will be finished, he can do like it never existed and that´s all
Old man is already incapable of doing something, we just needed this stream to confirm it.
what exactly did he say? because it seems absurd that he would just say that? I'm calling bullshit!

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
what exactly did he say? because it seems absurd that he would just say that? I'm calling bullshit!
It´s not official but we know that:
- He hasn´t made any progress for Arika part 2
- He said the illustrations are going to take half a month
- He said some things like he doesn´t want to work ¨under stress¨
- Ima Ria ovas involve supervsion and idk what else on his part
So it´s practically confirmed we won´t be getting RPG updates for a while (Proper updates at least)

• Sad
Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
I would like to get something good out of all this, I hope that Takeda Sensei takes advantage of this time to rest his elbows and shoulders and be able to return fully recharged.

I understand the discontent of those who have been waiting for the game for quite some time, but perhaps it is better to let Sensei take his time and not rush him to finish it just so he can focus on other projects, which would result in a game with a forced ending.

This game is a big project, it is almost inevitable that at some point you will feel suffocated and have to take a break.

The last thing I want is for Takeda Sensei to hate this game.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I know that Ima Real the Animation is coming, but only the first two of 4 so far.

I know it wasn't like that with the previous animation work of Takeda (Tsundero, Ajisai and Himawari), but what would prevent him from NOT taking part of the rest of Ima Real and hold another break?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes