[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

seiba1

aaaa
Donor
Apr 18, 2018
Stupid Knight Reina somehow rings a tiny bell.

What's up with those?

And what I really want to know is how Takeda's Fantia is doing. He'll get his royalties and fees from his works getting animated, but Fantia is where his real income is. If his Fantia takes a dive he'll reconsider his choices.

You know he takes it seriously when he blocks comments and deletes dissenters--something I've not known him to do.
what happen with those?

The devs just stopped posting and disappeared

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
Stupid Knight Reina somehow rings a tiny bell.

What's up with those?

And what I really want to know is how Takeda's Fantia is doing. He'll get his royalties and fees from his works getting animated, but Fantia is where his real income is. If his Fantia takes a dive he'll reconsider his choices.

You know he takes it seriously when he blocks comments and deletes dissenters--something I've not known him to do.
Reina is the game with the thicc blue haired knight captain airhead. I mean, at least it had a demo that reached half of the content, but being radio silent for years and having been such high quality, was a massive shame.

Reactions: HornyHorse69

bumblaa

Apr 25, 2022
Reina is the game with the thicc blue haired knight captain airhead. I mean, at least it had a demo that reached half of the content, but being radio silent for years and having been such high quality, was a massive shame.
how do I know if I unlocked all of the scene in that game on ver. 9.2? I´m sitting at 27 scenes

Dec 14, 2020
Everyone says that game is good but the art and shading looks so flat to me
I mean yeah the art could be a lot better, but its decent and unique enough along with the story and mechanics(as an ntr game) to get as popular as it did, its getting an expansion update presicely because of the amount of sales it got, and if you compare the old game with this one, you can see the creator is getting better at drawing, slowly but surely.

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
You can't compare Takeda's art to most artists working on these games.

It´s unfair.
That's completely true, but there's also a lot of game art with better shading, example being Orenohut's games illustrated by Puranpuman which have depth to the shading, with that said I still respect the artist and their journey for growth though, just stating my opinion

Erosempai

Apr 18, 2020
Guys, does anyone have the link to the latest version of the game? I saw on the internet that it was 1.12 but I don't know, if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it

Reactions: Lokistor29
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes