[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
View attachment 3710175
Intrigued by if Arika is the one doing dogeza and Rietta and Terena are the other figues
Finally it seems the king wants to conquer wombs of all women that kurt has
I don't think that's it. I think it's just Arika, as she will bow in one CG and the next she will be on the bed.
It's all in the same perspective of one scene but in different positions, just like the former half of this event, or even EV26 (Terena's first with the bugs in her) where she is all over the room.

gdcbd

Nov 22, 2023
I don't think that's it. I think it's just Arika, as she will bow in one CG and the next she will be on the bed.
It's all in the same perspective of one scene but in different positions, just like the former half of this event, or even EV26 (Terena's first with the bugs in her) where she is all over the room.
At first, I thought the same way
But later I thought it might have been the king and other knights making love in front of her, in order to make her fall. Because I think it would be more interesting

Reactions: Tweak22

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
At first, I thought the same way
But later I thought it might have been the king and other knights making love in front of her, in order to make her fall. Because I think it would be more interesting
It would but
We are talking about Takeda, he´s not gonna do that, and it would be worse for us bcoz the event would take more time.

Reactions: Tweak22

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Can any one upload full save for 1.12
As said earlier...
You don't need it.

You just need to go to the Reminiscence Room, that can accessed on the menu's Memories (Below Option and above Save), but before that; clear the first event/sex scene with Arika before you can get the option, as it will given to you by the old man from the village.
To speed through the text fast without holding a button, press S then the whole thing will pass MUCH faster until you can move your character or the scene shifts to another location/scene.

Once you are in the Reminiscence Room, talk to the cat and all events will be unlocked.
If playing the 1.1 version, then some of them may not be unlocked, but that's intentional, as it's only a demo, as in they are in game but not ready.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
robus77 and I have been struggling to translate this phrase:

おっ♡♥好きスキぃ♡ 署長〜このせっくすぅ♡♡ セイナのむっつりすけべマンコにい・・・んず♡♡♡ 種付け無責任射精♡おびょ♡♡犯罪者ザーメン生出ちょだい

so far we seem to like this:

「OHHH♡♥ CHIEF~THIS SEX♡♡ I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT♡… OOHH♡♡♡ DON’T WORRY ABOUT GETTING ME PREGNANT AND EJACULATE IN… HUFF♡ SEINA'S SLUTTY PUSSY… OOHH♡♡ PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR RAW SEX OFFENDER SEMEN♡

Any suggestions?

P.D. I'll try to have it out today

• Hey there
Reactions: Elten

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
@robus77 and I have been struggling to translate this phrase:
Maybe it will make more sense if you just don't include that "... HUFF♡" part and write the complete sentence as:
"Don't worry about getting me pregnant and ejaculate in Siena's slutty pussy" or maybe,
"Don't worry about the consequences and ejaculate in Siena's slutty pussy"

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
It seems to be the same loop animation he showed last stream.

Perhaps he is thinking to add a bulge, on arika's stomach.

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
Fuck the people that ask where is the full game every fucking page. Go die in a hole of poisonous snakes and may you never have children to pass on your trait of being illiterate and fucking dumb. If you have unborn children incoming, may they die of birth complications. Praise to Takeda and we'll continue to wait patiently for the full game. In a few years, since some dumb fuck will ask when again after this post.
tenor (1).gif

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes