[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Nov 8, 2022
Fuck the people that ask where is the full game every fucking page. Go die in a hole of poisonous snakes and may you never have children to pass on your trait of being illiterate and fucking dumb. If you have unborn children incoming, may they die of birth complications. Praise to Takeda and we'll continue to wait patiently for the full game. In a few years, since some dumb fuck will ask when again after this post.
you are the best. I masturbate like a dog all day long and think I'm good at it

• Haha
Reactions: cafegrt

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
how to avoid ntr? Rietta got groped and Terena, something is going on in that room with the lesson with the kid, I've been checking everything but I see no option to interrupt or do anything, saw a comment of someone saying this game is hilarious and that you can completely avoid the ntr? how? I'm here for the hot chicks not the ntr so pls help out

• Haha
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
how to avoid ntr? Rietta got groped and Terena, something is going on in that room with the lesson with the kid, I've been checking everything but I see no option to interrupt or do anything, saw a comment of someone saying this game is hilarious and that you can completely avoid the ntr? how? I'm here for the hot chicks not the ntr so pls help out
You can't

Reactions: HornyHorse69

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
lmao the game itself is a NTR game, maybe you could wish for Takeda adding a true love ending with no scene at all

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
You'd be a fool to think it's avoidable after reading the title

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
:FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Yeah.....that guy lied.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes