[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

leonah

May 23, 2024
there is no finished vietnamese version yet, the above post is just using translator (which is really suck when i read it)

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023

If anyone's still curious, I captured yesterday's stream. I cut the parts where Takeda wasn't doing anything at all or was taking a break. Took me a while to set up since I fucking suck with OBS and Premiere Pro. Also noting, he took almost an hour break in the middle of stream, which I thought was weird.

CiberH

Mar 4, 2018
I don't think that's it. I think it's just Arika, as she will bow in one CG and the next she will be on the bed.
It's all in the same perspective of one scene but in different positions, just like the former half of this event, or even EV26 (Terena's first with the bugs in her) where she is all over the room.
aHH yeah that makes more sense

Reactions: Marnaby

Riku12

Jan 7, 2024
Hlo guys, I have a problem while playing this game it shows error. Can anyone please tell me how am I gonna fix this? (Iam a android user)

EditorKlox

Jun 15, 2019
I've been fapping to Takeda's art for almost 10 years at this point, god I love him so much
(Arika and Terena and the way they are humiliated/bullied is so fucking hot it's unreal)

Also for the people asking for a TL just use textractor
(and google translate for the H-Status)

venchovski

Jan 2, 2019
Can somebody help? I think there is a bug. I am using version 1.12 of the game. I am still in the beginning. I got the key to the mansion and when I enter it I see an event on the left: 1717970005034.jpeg

I cannot avoid the event. I have to go to the left to continue. I see Arika both on the left and the right during the event:
1717970004622.png

After the event I am pushed outside the mansion and cannot enter it. When I try to enter I get a message that I have to go to the Kraken:
1717970208406.png

When I try to go to the Kraken I get a message that I have to enter the mansion:
1717970129441.png

I cannot enter the mansion and I cannot leave the town to go to the Kraken. Please help.

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
Can somebody help? I think there is a bug. I am using version 1.12 of the game. I am still in the beginning. I got the key to the mansion and when I enter it I see an event on the left: View attachment 3721401

I cannot avoid the event. I have to go to the left to continue. I see Arika both on the left and the right during the event:
View attachment 3721402

After the event I am pushed outside the mansion and cannot enter it. When I try to enter I get a message that I have to go to the Kraken:
View attachment 3721414

When I try to go to the Kraken I get a message that I have to enter the mansion:
View attachment 3721407

I cannot enter the mansion and I cannot leave the town to go to the Kraken. Please help.
Use 1.11, same content no bugs

Reactions: CharlyeNTR89

venchovski

Jan 2, 2019
During play I make multiple saves. I moved my saves to 1.11 but the bug was still there even after loading my oldest save. Then I went to 1.12 and started new game. Now the event which caused the bug from my post is missing. Which is good, because I think it should not appear at this time.

For now everything is OK. Should I continue with 1.12? I didn't know 1.12 is the same as 1.11, but with bugs.

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
During play I make multiple saves. I moved my saves to 1.11 but the bug was still there even after loading my oldest save. Then I went to 1.12 and started new game. Now the event which caused the bug from my post is missing. Which is good, because I think it should not appear at this time.

For now everything is OK. Should I continue with 1.12? I didn't know 1.12 is the same as 1.11, but with bugs.
you should play with 1.11 is less bug than 1.12 its also work fine on phone too

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote