[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Not even close. Karryn's core gameplay loop was basically finished even in the earlier releases. You could get a complete experience even early on. I know because I've played it when it only had the first floor complete and the bar job was dogshit.

KP and BBP are both games that sell themselves on good CG. However, I would argue that Karryn's Prison is the better GAME simply because its experience is better and more complete. People don't just focus on how thicc Karryn is. There's TONS of discussions about builds, edicts and other mechanics. Even down to modding the game to add new elements.

(In fact, KP is why I insist that a game can work without fancy animation. KP's CG is all stills and variants and it still works great.)

The only thing BBP has going for it is its art. Takeda Hiromitsu is easily among the best hentai artists I know, and his focus on CG and animation is the double-edged sword.

On one hand the passion and effort is clear as day, he's put a great deal of love into this thing and it shows. On the other hand...there's nothing to talk about except the CG, and Takeda's progress (and distractions). That's why we can go 24 hours without a single new post--there's nothing to talk about. Honestly, apart from some rare speculations about how Takeda will do the events the discussion on this thread is very bare.

Go look at KP's thread and you'll see that it's still very much alive. Yeah, not even close.

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
Not even close. Karryn's core gameplay loop was basically finished even in the earlier releases. You could get a complete experience even early on. I know because I've played it when it only had the first floor complete and the bar job was dogshit.

KP and BBP are both games that sell themselves on good CG. However, I would argue that Karryn's Prison is the better GAME simply because its experience is better and more complete. People don't just focus on how thicc Karryn is. There's TONS of discussions about builds, edicts and other mechanics. Even down to modding the game to add new elements.

(In fact, KP is why I insist that a game can work without fancy animation. KP's CG is all stills and variants and it still works great.)

The only thing BBP has going for it is its art. Takeda Hiromitsu is easily among the best hentai artists I know, and his focus on CG and animation is the double-edged sword.

On one hand the passion and effort is clear as day, he's put a great deal of love into this thing and it shows. On the other hand...there's nothing to talk about except the CG, and Takeda's progress (and distractions). That's why we can go 24 hours without a single new post--there's nothing to talk about. Honestly, apart from some rare speculations about how Takeda will do the events the discussion on this thread is very bare.

Go look at KP's thread and you'll see that it's still very much alive. Yeah, not even close.
Route of the thread, as in we're getting an influx of dumbfucks who can't read

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes